BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Counselor said:

I’ll give you a future sixth for your picks. Put your money where your mouth is baby girl 

The 2019 draft is the 2013 draft: D-line edition. People were all like "Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher can't miss prospects!!! Chance Warmack?! CHANCE WARMACK!!!! But Jonathan Cooper might be even better!!!!!!!!" There were no good prospects so everyone had to hype it as the draft to build your franchise's O-line!!!

This year it's "Quinnen Williams and Ed Oliver!!! Josh Allen and Rashan Gary!!!!! Build your D-line of the future because that's all this draft has to offer!!!"

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The 2019 draft is the 2013 draft: D-line edition. People were all like "Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher can't miss prospects!!! Chance Warmack?! CHANCE WARMACK!!!! But Jonathan Cooper might be even better!!!!!!!!" There were no good prospects so everyone had to hype it as the draft to build your franchise's O-line!!!

This year it's "Quinnen Williams and Ed Oliver!!! Josh Allen and Rashan Gary!!!!! Build your D-line of the future because that's all this draft has to offer!!!"

Again give me your picks 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

This is why I trade out of rounds 1 & 2.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jlash said:

It's common this time of year. That's why, even while bcb called it pointless that I start putting together a player database of my own. Gives me something to do.

Its pointless for me and how I like to evaluate.  You do you bro.  Works for you, by all means do it