BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I know what you mean, but I think the teams that played their way in should be in. 

As a possible solution since it seems Whicker is Whickering, since you said you'd rather not do anymore write ups, maybe I could do it. Or @rackcs can do it for OKC. 

I went 0-3 in plans. I don’t think I’ve ever beaten NO. If OKC is to have a chance someone else should give it a shot. 

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm good at 5. Either I get one of the top 4 players or I can trade down to anyone who wants to jump Anchorage for a QB. Good spot

I’m not taking Burrow at 6. So let them jump. They will have to come to 3... but yes you have options either way.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think if he hasn't played in a full year, he can go.

If he hasn't been a part of the team. He currently isn't retired. It is a Doug Baldwin situation unfortunately 

• Like 1

I’m going to sort out the votes in the offseason and make sure the teams get the punishments for not voting or commenting if they meet the criteria we voted on last off season. It’s a rule in place. Then you have votes with no comments or mass votes coming within minutes of each other. PR you voted for Portland with no reasoning as a team that needed OKC to lose to get into the playoffs this looks cringe. Ted has missed votes like three weeks now. If I have to be the bad guy and hold people accountable I’ll do it. You all will probably hate me but the rule is there for a reason right? 

• Like 3