BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

The offense is pretty easy for my team.  I think any real challenge this year against Camden is finding a way to stop Jackson, he's been amazing.

On that note,  I will go otr that I was right about him through last season,  but objectively wrong this season.  He's been a lot of fun to watch, I hope he stays healthy.

I like to make things hard on myself so I don’t think I took the easy road here haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

And that's a damn shame that this is people's perception within the league.

Agreed. My defense overall has had a positive reception since adding another good LB. But LB is one of those positions here where if it's a strength for you, it's not widely cared about. But if it's a weakness, it's a big deal. Gotta toe the line.

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Agreed. My defense overall has had a positive reception since adding another good LB. But LB is one of those positions here where if it's a strength for you, it's not widely cared about. But if it's a weakness, it's a big deal. Gotta toe the line.

Yeah anyone thinking LBs don’t matter didn’t play Jaylon Smith and Darius Leonard on the same team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

The offense is pretty easy for my team.  I think any real challenge this year against Camden is finding a way to stop Jackson, he's been amazing.

On that note,  I will go otr that I was right about him through last season,  but objectively wrong this season.  He's been a lot of fun to watch, I hope he stays healthy.

Lamar was fun to watch until last week.

• Like 2