BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah man all the championships you won with that group is incredible. And the best Quarterback of all time leading the way.

To be fair, we would've won the 2017 championship but for 4/5 offensive linemen getting injured in 2 weeks and waivers not being a thing in the playoffs. 

This year is the year with my amigo Josh. 

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

To be fair, we would've won the 2017 championship but for 4/5 offensive linemen getting injured in 2 weeks and waivers not being a thing in the playoffs. 

This year is the year with my amigo Josh. 

I voted for you every week with in those teams. It was a dominant time for the Jazz franchise.

28 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do I need to write your gameplan also you shmuck?

If you want I wouldn't say no.

18 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He works retail and evidently he's been stealing for a while and finally got caught.  He's 30.  They had evidence.  Luckily one of his managers gave him a heads up so I could coach him through what to say when loss prevention questioned him today because my bro was out of town for a couple days.

They offered him a deal where he paid them back a fraction of the value of the stolen goods and just got fired.  He could have been up for a Class D Felony in TN.

We all have that one idiot family member, but damn that's just stupid.

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

If you want I wouldn't say no.

We all have that one idiot family member, but damn that's just stupid.

I wish I had just one.

The thing that really pisses me off is that I helped him get off with minimal consequences and there's been no remorse, apologies, or thanks.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I wish I had just one.

The thing that really pisses me off is that I helped him get off with minimal consequences and there's been no remorse, apologies, or thanks.

That's just cold. 

When-Hound-Mountain-Have-Worst-Family-Re

OK I have gone back and figured out what the issue was with the Waivers. There were no Waiver claims this year before Week 1 because the Shark Tank has pretty much taken the place of that. I think that was what we did last year too because it was so close. However we have had Week 1 Waiver claims in times of yore as I remember people arguing for IR claims week 1 because of training camp issues when the Shark tank was in early August.

Bcb just called the first Waiver claims week 1 even though they took place Before week 2. Waivers have always been for the upcoming week not the previous. The simplest thing to do is just Officially change waivers from Week 2-16 in the off season.

I have collected all of this years waivers claims here and updated all the last two weeks salaries to reflect the correct amounts and the correct weeks in Parenthesis.

BDL2019 Waivers

Next Week's Claims will be for Week 13. It will also be Thanksgiving next week. So they will likely be late however it won't matter as we are on a BYE that week.

I'll let @bcb1213 decide how he wants to work the two weeks worth of Waivers before the playoffs. With nothing going on you could just process stuff later.

• Like 1