Divisional Playoff Round

Leader

23 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I really want Flowers in FA too. Will he get tagged?

Not really NE's style. They let guys go if they feel they'll cost too much, i.e. Mankins, Collins. I expect they'll let him hit the market and try to resign but let him go if his market is too high. NE just adapts with new personnel anyways.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It is total domination that didn't need the extra help the refs gave them.  That was NOT irrefutable clear recovery if he was sliding towards the sideline and there were other hands in there.  That's a potential 14 point swing.  A roughing the passer no call is a potential 7 point swing.  All the no calls on interference against the Patriots is who knows how much of a swing considering the clock. 

The Patriots are dominating, but let's not act like they're not getting help.  Like they always do.  Every.  Single.  Year. 

If the Chargers had drafted Quinten Nelson instead of Derwin James, pretty sure they'd be winning right now...

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Brady could play in this offense until he's 50. Never get touched and throw 5 yard passes to RBs and wide open WRs all day. Tough....

The Pats are 3rd in rushing attempts/game and 5th in rushing yards/game. That's how you help out an aging QB.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Really stupid challenge by Belichick.  I guess you get that luxury when you're up by 31 points with 20 minutes left in the game. 

Yeah at this point winning the challenge is probably the nail in the coffin. If he doesn’t get it he only loses a challenge and a TO no big deal.

Archived