Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

Offense (23)

QB (3): Lamar Jackson / Robert Griffin III / Trace McSorley

RB (4): Mark Ingram / Gus Edwards / Kenneth Dixon / Justice Hill  

WR (5): Marquise Brown / Miles Boykin / Willie Snead / Chris Moore / Seth Roberts 

TE (3): Nick Boyle / Mark Andrews / Hayden Hurst 

OT (3): Ronnie Stanley / Orlando Brown / James Hurst

OG (3): Marshal Yanda / Jermaine Eluemunor /  Ben Powers 

C (2): Matt Skura / Bradley Bozeman

Defense (27)

DL (7): Brandon Williams / Michael Pierce / Chris Wormley / Willie Henry / Daylon Mack / Gerald Willis / Pat Ricard (FB) 

OLB (5): Matt Judon / Tim Williams / Tyus Bowser / Jaylon Ferguson / Pernell McPhee 

ILB (3): Patrick Onwuasor / Kenny Young / Chris Board 

CB (7): Jimmy Smith / Marlon Humphrey / Brandon Carr / Anthony Averett /  Maurice Canady / Justin Bethel /  Cyrus Jones (PR) 

S (5): Earl Thomas / Tony Jefferson / Chuck Clark / Anthony Levine / Deshon Elliot 

ST (3)

K: Justin Tucker 

P: Sam Koch

LS: Morgan Cox 

PS: De'Lance Turner / Jaleel Scott / Antoine Wesley / Patrick Mekari / Greg Senat / Zach Seiler / Otaro Alaka / Iman Marshall

IR: Tavon Young

This is the best I can do. Maybe the DL or CB group could be thinned a bit (Willis, Canady, or Bethel most likely). I don't see Iman Marshall as being one of the best 53 so far. My guess is the Ravens will add an LG from another team at some point. 

Lamar Jackson was rated the 27th best QB in the league to Joe Flacco’s 28th best. Will be interesting to see how each QB performs this season. Though Lamar does seemingly have better weapons than Flacco so it’s not exactly an even comparison. Either way, I hope Flacco performs well.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-rankings-nfl-starting-quarterback-rankings-for-2019

53 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Lamar Jackson was rated the 27th best QB in the league to Joe Flacco’s 28th best. Will be interesting to see how each QB performs this season. Though Lamar does seemingly have better weapons than Flacco so it’s not exactly an even comparison. Either way, I hope Flacco performs well.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-rankings-nfl-starting-quarterback-rankings-for-2019

I think Flacco has some upside in his pass catching group. Denvers oline looked horrible though in the first 2 games they played. Seattles backups manhandled the Denvers starting oline.

Random but if a team suffers a big RB injury, Gus Edwards might be able to fetch a decent pick in return. With Ingram, Gus, Dixon, and Hill... we’re talking too many carries to go around. Dixon MIGHT be able to provide a 7th round pick. But Gus might be able to provide a 3rd/4th round pick if a team is desperate enough.

What do you guys think? Too early to ship off such a talented back? Never part with Gus?

Edited by diamondbull424

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Random but if a team suffers a big RB injury, Gus Edwards might be able to fetch a decent pick in return. With Ingram, Gus, Dixon, and Hill... we’re talking too many carries to go around. Dixon MIGHT be able to provide a 7th round pick. But Dixon might be able to provide a 3rd/4th round pick if a team is desperate enough.

What do you guys think? Too early to ship off such a talented back? Never part with Gus?

Think you have Dixon mentioned instead of Gus, but I don't know who you value as a 7th round pick or a 3rd/4rd round pick?

I think Dixon has the greatest trade value as he offers more, although he is in a contract year. Both the Chargers and Cowboys are obvious destinations.

Gus is just so cheap and we just need that one trick he offers. With Dixons injury and suspension history, I would prefer to keep the cheaper and so far safer option in Gus Edwards.

• Like 2

I doubt Edwards would fetch more than a 5th. Running backs don't have that kind of value, especially one with as little run as Gus. I mean that's kind of a good thing but no team is giving up a quality pick for him. Dixon I agree with maybe a 7th. Conditional probably, if some team wants him enough that they don't potentially want to see if he makes it through waivers. 

Not sure what the team is going to do there. I don't want to see any of those guys cut outright, Turner included. But at least one has to go. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Danand said:

Think you have Dixon mentioned instead of Gus, but I don't know who you value as a 7th round pick or a 3rd/4rd round pick?

I think Dixon has the greatest trade value as he offers more, although he is in a contract year. Both the Chargers and Cowboys are obvious destinations.

Gus is just so cheap and we just need that one trick he offers. With Dixons injury and suspension history, I would prefer to keep the cheaper and so far safer option in Gus Edwards.

Yup. Getting old. Thought I said Gus in that second one. Good catch.

10 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

I doubt Edwards would fetch more than a 5th. Running backs don't have that kind of value, especially one with as little run as Gus. I mean that's kind of a good thing but no team is giving up a quality pick for him. Dixon I agree with maybe a 7th. Conditional probably, if some team wants him enough that they don't potentially want to see if he makes it through waivers. 

Not sure what the team is going to do there. I don't want to see any of those guys cut outright, Turner included. But at least one has to go. 

Good point. Yup, I was thinking a 7th/conditional 7th would be Dixon’s market value. With Edwards I wasn’t sure what his market value might have been. You’re probably right about the 5th.

If it’s a 5th round trading Dixon probably makes more sense, but if we can squeeze out a 4th round pick, then I would prefer trading Gus Edwards for draft collateral.