Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Last season was the first season that someone didn't try to draft a player who was already on a roster. This season, we didn't get out of the first round. lol

Honestly this is probably going to be a really rough draft for me. I've been swamped at work for the past two months and haven't really been able to research much, which explains the early screw up. 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Ketchup and Wagner were gifted. 

2 players sueprior to Tyreek Hill imo. 

in the end my offer of 2 seconds was better IMO. No salt but that’s a steal for that type of player wow. 

Let's be fair getting two top 40 picks from a team in the Blue Division is probably smart, especially in a rookie year.

That division is tough as nails and you could end up with a top 3 pick out of it.

3 minutes ago, khodder said:

Let's be fair getting two top 40 picks from a team in the Blue Division is probably smart, especially in a rookie year.

That division is tough as nails and you could end up with a top 3 pick out of it.

Are you saying both those guys were sold at fair value? To me both those guys were sold at peanut prices. 

1st and 2nd for 5 Tags is a trade I did with riskier for a while. Now if I offered 5 tags for them wht would be the chances of me

being denied? 

Archived