Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Just assume everyone is staring at their monitors the whole time so what’s the need, plus doing it on my phone while I run a basketball tournament is a little cumbersome to double check who is after me with how much people trade around. If we’re on time slots I know when I need to be on but here we are.

Tell that excuse to those baby seals you monster! 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm finally caught up with the rest of the world. And I have no idea when I'll watch the final season. I'm sure I'll have it spoiled before I actually get to see it 

so.. I'm a diehard book reader.. I read the most recent book (book 5) in 2011, when it came out... before the show even aired

I started boycotting the tv show around season 5 when the shows passed up the books.. And planned to read the books when they came out and THEN watch the show after the 7th book is completed.

I've done my best to avoid spoilers... The only ones that got through to me were Hold the Door and confirmation of Jon's parentage (which I already knew).

But with the final season coming up and the books nowhere near completion and working in a new office that is OBSESSED with the show, I know there is a 0% chance I'll be able to avoid the spoilers, so I just accepted it and am catching up..

tl;dr, please don't spoil anything after season 5

3 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

I’m pretty sure I’m like 2nd/3rd, someone’s camping was 1st I remember 

nah..

the camper managed to pick quickly.. they only said they were camping to shame others..

I've probably been one of the worse offenders so far, but I've tried hard to avoid using work as an excuse and just telling people it takes as long as it takes for me to trade my pick lol

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so.. I'm a diehard book reader.. I read the most recent book (book 5) in 2011, when it came out... before the show even aired

I started boycotting the tv show around season 5 when the shows passed up the books.. And planned to read the books when they came out and THEN watch the show after the 7th book is completed.

I've done my best to avoid spoilers... The only ones that got through to me were Hold the Door and confirmation of Jon's parentage (which I already knew).

But with the final season coming up and the books nowhere near completion and working in a new office that is OBSESSED with the show, I know there is a 0% chance I'll be able to avoid the spoilers, so I just accepted it and am catching up..

tl;dr, please don't spoil anything after season 5

200.gif

17 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

For real, no hate cuz life happens.

That said

YB: "I hate tagging because of notifications"
Also YB: "I can't tell if I'm OTC without timeslots"

bruh

I didn’t say I hate notifications, I hate flipping tabs and scrolling forever to find out whose after me, I silent all email notifications on the phone 

38 minutes ago, pwny said:

Question - for some dynasty leagues I’m leading/in, I’ve considered going to a Google Sheet to track draft picks, allowing certain trustworthy users to update the list. Would that help you at all? I kinda assume you use that time to assign players to teams in the engine, so it might not be at all helpful, but I have no idea if that’s the case or not.

I just know from experience I hate having to update a master list constantly.

Updating the thread is minimal tbh. But if your global mod powers allows you to update it, it would be appreciated at times when I'm not around.

25 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

nah..

the camper managed to pick quickly.. they only said they were camping to shame others..

I've probably been one of the worse offenders so far, but I've tried hard to avoid using work as an excuse and just telling people it takes as long as it takes for me to trade my pick lol

maggie the frog dies. 

Archived