Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Tough to know how Davenport will look considering he didn't play in the last NSFL season

He WAS a 1st round draft pick and put up an okay season

But on the other hand.. Chubb only ended the NSFL season with 6 stuffs and 7 sacks (based off of rookie attributes alone).. Davenport likely had noticeably lower rookie attributes, plus had a season that probably would deflate his production a little bit on top of that

Davenport is probably going to be in the lower quartile of EDGE starters

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There were 33 EDGE players on rosters when I took him. Not much left to choose from.

Can this possibly be true? there are only 40 EDGE players who will have starting positions.. You're telling me only 7 slots weren't filled?

edit: wow.. I'm not counting quite the same as you are, but there are only like 8-9 starting EDGE slots still undrafted

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Can this possibly be true? there are only 40 EDGE players who will have starting positions.. You're telling me only 7 slots weren't filled?

edit: wow.. I'm not counting quite the same as you are, but there are only like 8-9 starting EDGE slots still undrafted

I counted Watt and Campbell as EDGE because they've both shown to be better outside than inside.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I counted 28 edges on teams. So pretty close 

Archived