Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Kazee! Finally drafted

I've been considering him for rounds and rounds

I just couldn't reconcile the fact that despite his 7 INTs this year, his historical seasons were trash and they still make up 50% of his skills

Still... not a bad pick to get a 7 INT guy in the 7th round

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Also, I would like to call out ruskie for mitching out the Donald-Mahomes deal.. Low key just got mad quiet lol. 

Image result for Salud gif

Yes, because me putting an MVP on the betting block to win back what amounts to a 3rd interior DL keeper is totally a risk worth going for.

You got nothing to lose and everything to gain from that bet.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Sorry mookie but..

Taking an OC when you still have 6 vital positions to fill on defense.

Solid.

You remember back during the single digit seasons, when Harper would draft stacked coaching staff after stacked coaching staff, yet never made the playoffs?

Good times. And a lesson for any GM worth his salt.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You remember back during the single digit seasons, when Harper would draft stacked coaching staff after stacked coaching staff, yet never made the playoffs?

Well, if I had the time to go back through every past season and compare rosters I would've known this but here we are I guess. Even if it doesn't help that much, I don't think its going to set my team back. My offense is pretty stacked IMO.

26 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Great too because he would always somehow acquire 3-5 first round picks and never make the playoffs/get bumped in the 1st round.

48 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yes, because me putting an MVP on the betting block to win back what amounts to a 3rd interior DL keeper is totally a risk worth going for.

You got nothing to lose and everything to gain from that bet.

Coward keep your mouth shut next time you ain’t bout this life 

19 minutes ago, Glen said:

Great too because he would always somehow acquire 3-5 first round picks and never make the playoffs/get bumped in the 1st round.

To be fair this was scalamania as well. Them sliders and rng bro.. like you rode the most bs Matt Staff train there ever was. Supremely high aggression and while you paid with blood in the finals it was still some bs.. and I rather see a gm

go ham than sit on his behind! Tis why I love scals and mookies strats I respect the ish out o that. Sometimes the dice just don’t roll your way 

Archived