Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Friendly reminder: I love good-humored banter but please make sure not to let it descend into outright trolling. Thanks.

NACHO if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Imagine not acting on emotions yet withdrawing your 401k to flex $200 dollars in order to spell out "Anyone but Pwn"

Imagine

First of all it was like 2k in there lol. Walking around money bby pocket money.

Just now, Glen said:

NACHO if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

emotions running high baby. Better trade Hunt for a cheap RB. Or see if Pwn needs him for the low.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

First of all it was like 2k in there lol. Walking around money bby pocket money.

Last one @bucsfan333 i promise.

Imagine not acting on emotions but feeling the absolute need to clarify that it was in fact $2k and not $200

Imagine

Archived