Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

7 hours ago, Glen said:

Before trading him to Pwn Matthew Stafford [7 GS]: 133/222 (59.91%, 86.56 Rating) for 1,561 yards, 11 touchdowns, 6 interceptions. 7 carries for 26 yards (3.71 YPC, 9 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 fumbles

After Matthew Stafford [5 GS]: 102/157 (64.9%, 106.36 Rating) for 1309 yards, 11 touchdowns, 3 interceptions. 5 carries for 14 yards (2.8 YPC, 9 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 1 fumbles

Scale of 1-10 on the disheartening factor, that's a solid 8 or 9. Kinda just want to take a few seasons off from the sim now.

It’s the low aggro. 

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

So the fact he got traded for an awful QB made him perform better after the trade? Pretty cruel.

I had 21/13 irl Matty Ice put up 31/13 and 28/12... or something like that.

Don't give up on an elite sim QB after a few games because you're upset about his performance in the sim. That's just dumb.

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Thanks bud

Dude. You got butthurt and made a ridiculously bad trade for no reason other than anger. Completely knee-jerk. For no logical reason.

I mean. I can't see any argument in favor of it. And you've made some bad trades in the past. But you've never traded a quality QB for bull****.

1. Tacoma Thunder (9-3). >99%. Lost a surprising game against the cannibals, but they still have control over the conference and have remaining games against the Pandas, Knights, and Royals. This team wins 12 or 13 and gets the #1 seed.
  2. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (8-4). 95%. Narrowly defeated the Direwolves in a hugely important game for the top of the red division. They have another big games against the Mammoths, then close the season with 3 teams with negative differentials. 10 wins will be enough, and its hard to see them not getting there.
  3. Hanoi Viet Kongs (7-5). 75%. Back on the right track, beating a team that they should beat. More importantly, the Direwolves and the Mammoths both lost, which is a HUGE boost for Hanoi. Still have the Mammoths ahead of them, but beyond that they also have easy games against the Knights and the Rattlers. While I peg this team as the #4 in terms of talent in the Red division, I think they have a very fortunate opportunity to taken advantage and win their way in.
  4. Reykjavík Direwolves (8-4). 60%. Tough loss to the Pirates, but still are 1 game up in the wild card. Tough games against Mammoths and Jagwads still on the table, but the other two are winnable. If they can split the difficult games I like their odds to sneak into the 3rd or 4th seed.
  5. South Africa Woolly Mammoths (7-5) 50%. Oof. Tough loss to the Sonics put the Mammoths in a really precarious position. Arguably the most talented team in the Red division, they have a tough road ahead with their final 4 games being against the Pirates, Papermakers, Direwolves, and Kongs. That is incredibly difficult. I'm giving them credit because I think they have the 2nd best team in the conference, but it will be difficult to get through the end of the season.
  6. Chicago Fire (7-5). 15%. Fire are still tied for the final playoff slot, but a narrow win against the Knights do not inspire confidence. They have games left against the 2 best teams in the conference (Thunder and Pirates), but if they can manage a split, its within reason that they can jump over a couple teams with hard schedules.
  7. Breckenridge Cannibals (6-6.) 5%. What is this team doing?? They lose to the Knights and then they beat the Thunder? Suddenly, the darkhorse scenario still exists. With a semi favorable schedule of the Venom, Pandas, and Fire, it could come down to a week 17 game against the Direwolves. Stranger things have happened, and if all of the Red teams knock each other down, this is still on the table.
  8. Seattle Sonics (5-7). <1%.
  9. Little Rock Uni Royals (4-8). <1%.
  10. Kansas City Knights (2-10). 0%

Archived