Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

and again @TheKillerNacho I wanna say I appreciate trying to appease everyone and I definitely appreciate all the time and work you put into NSFL and managing all our egos. I can't imagine doing that; and I really enjoy the league as it's very fun. I don't want it to seem like I'm being intentionally difficult or anything like that.

Yeah I know. We're good.

I'm always open to discussion.

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so since you guys cant have Discord anymore, youre going to all hole up in a hotel to collude for the rest of the season? smh

Essentially

Klent and bucs can come too. Not u. You ain't og

On 4/3/2019 at 9:53 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Dude. You got butthurt and made a ridiculously bad trade for no reason other than anger. Completely knee-jerk. For no logical reason.

I mean. I can't see any argument in favor of it. And you've made some bad trades in the past. But you've never traded a quality QB for bull****.

At the time of trading him Stafford was playing like dog crap. Not quality.

Was not going to keep him given his level of play.

I assumed he was nerfed to the point of being at Daltons level or even possibly worse given his output & the talent i surrounded him with + taking BB to hopefully cut down his mistakes. 

It wasnt completely knee jerk given that I had given him 7 games to atleast show me something and 6/7 games he played like garbage.

It was most certainly out of anger. But given that he was playing exceptionally well last season with Dez Bryant as his #1. Then me trading a farm for the best WR in football & an elite #2. I assumed hed play a smidge better than he was. 

Dalton while not great atleast seemed competent enough to be a game manager & limit mistakes. Had hoped my rbs and defense would have been able to carry the team. As at the time of trading Stafford he was imo a detriment to my team and a big reason I was losing games.

Matthew Stafford [7 GS]: 133/222 (59.91%, 86.56 Rating) for 1,561 yards, 11 touchdowns, 6 interceptions. 7 carries for 26 yards (3.71 YPC, 9 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 fumbles

Andy Dalton [5 GS]: 128/213 (60.09%, 85.42 Rating) for 1,600 yards, 10 touchdowns, 7 interceptions. 3 carries for 28 yards (9.33 YPC, 14 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 fumbles.

Not for anyone. Just for me

Don't really care one way or another, and just by setting all this up Nacho you've made it so that nobody has any right to complain so I think it was a good idea, but I too am of the opinion that the discord is pointless and would really just takeaway from discussion in here. I think the drama comes from posters feeling left out of the "clique" of Jags fans, and whoever else, and the potential advantages being a part of it has, so making a discord does nothing to change that since it's not like they would stop chatting among themselves. I don't really think there's any significant advantage, we'll just be more cognizant of trades between the "clique" (Pwn, Flux, Glen and...?) going forward and I see no issues.

Also if Pwn leaves league, can I takeover his team and we have somebody on the wait list inherit my team?.... 

47 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Also if Pwn leaves league, can I takeover his team and we have somebody on the wait list inherit my team?.... 

It would be semi entertaining to watch you dismantle not one, but two different franchises.

That was a bit unexpected, I must admit.

Personally, I think the chief principal that Flux is trying to describe is that this change, how it impacts twofold:

1. Is there a group that actively want this direction? as in having this implemented? and

2. It sort of does come across as a "con" in the sense that the discord was and other items were discussed upfront, and now is being 'taken away' and being eminent domain'd

Frankly I'd prefer pretty much all league talk (sans trades and some other stuff for PMs) basically to be in the thread. But I don't necessarily like 'forcing' something on owners either, that could drive traffic away from the thread.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Don't really care one way or another, and just by setting all this up Nacho you've made it so that nobody has any right to complain so I think it was a good idea, but I too am of the opinion that the discord is pointless and would really just takeaway from discussion in here. I think the drama comes from posters feeling left out of the "clique" of Jags fans, and whoever else, and the potential advantages being a part of it has, so making a discord does nothing to change that since it's not like they would stop chatting among themselves. I don't really think there's any significant advantage, we'll just be more cognizant of trades between the "clique" (Pwn, Flux, Glen and...?) going forward and I see no issues.

I mean, chat or not, I've always been under the impression that any trades between us three are under a microscope anyway since it has never been a secret that we are friends. Heck, when I first joined, there was some criticism when I traded Vic Beasley to pwn early on even though it was a fair trade at the time. 

Also if we are the Kliq, who is who? Is pwny the bad guy Scott Hall? Is glem Big Sexy Kevin Nash? Who am I? HBK? HHH? Please don't make me X-Pac. I don't want to be X-Pac. Not even for a little for a moment.

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I mean, chat or not, I've always been under the impression that any trades between us three are under a microscope anyway since it has never been a secret that we are friends. Heck, when I first joined, there was some criticism when I traded Vic Beasley to pwn early on even though it was a fair trade at the time. 

Also if we are the Kliq, who is who? Is pwny the bad guy Scott Hall? Is glem Big Sexy Kevin Nash? Who am I? HBK? HHH? Please don't make me X-Pac. I don't want to be X-Pac. Not even for a little for a moment.

You are Tom Hanks, pwn is Bruce Dern, and Glem is Rick Ducommun

Archived