Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

The current discussion is about bidets if anyone is curious. 😂

It's just a separate chat for those of us to talk about whatever bs we want outside the forum. It's not really different from being friends on the book of faces or following one another on twitter.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

How would you describe taking a playoff contender and transforming them into a #1 pick contender?

That's just being ignorant. If you honestly take a look at what I've done I don't see how you could say I ran a team into the ground.

Inherited elite defensive core and AP, but no QB, and the team had been 5-11, and 4-12, in the 2 seasons.

4-12 in year 1, 11-5 in year 2, conference championship in year 3, and narrowly missed postseason last year. Was handicapped in last draft in large part due to trades which I think have ultimately benefited me in the long run. Plus I have been pretty unlucky this year. A 1-4 start with losses of 7, 3, 2 and 4 points. At that point I could have either hoped for a 9-2 finish, or get some picks out of the players that will not be tagged. No brainer. Not going to go for 8-8 just to appease the owners who will find anything to complain about.

Considering my keepers and draft capital I would say the Predators are in a fine position going forward.

Archived