Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Imagine getting butthurt over jokes.

imagine.

Imagine being an emotional queen and reacting and trading a franchise Qb for Dalton. Imagine being a grown arse man and speaking right instead of a 12

year old boy in reddit. Imagine.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Imagine being an emotional queen and reacting and trading a franchise Qb for Dalton. Imagine being a grown arse man and speaking right instead of a 12

year old boy in reddit. Imagine.

Imagine

" Wtf are these play calls man? I’m trading wentz for peanuts so sick of his scrubby *** man. A year removed from his mvp season and the scrub can’t do ish. My gawd. GGs Waffles how the hell does Chris Hogan return a 72 yard punt yet the fastest man in the NFL can’t do that???? How sway how?? Chris Hogan a god damm scrub whose never even possibly even returned a god kick for more than 10 Yards and runs a 7.80 returned a 72 yard god damm punt. I had so many 3-1 yet I’m throwing that????? "

"GMen if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now"

Imagine

Just now, Glen said:

Imagine

" Wtf are these play calls man? I’m trading wentz for peanuts so sick of his scrubby *** man. A year removed from his mvp season and the scrub can’t do ish. My gawd. GGs Waffles how the hell does Chris Hogan return a 72 yard punt yet the fastest man in the NFL can’t do that???? How sway how?? Chris Hogan a god damm scrub whose never even possibly even returned a god kick for more than 10 Yards and runs a 7.80 returned a 72 yard god damm punt. I had so many 3-1 yet I’m throwing that????? "

"GMen if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now"

Imagine

lOl love it. I keep living rent free.. Saving my stuff.. But did i trade him though? I didn't even reply to that special boy message you sent me.

Why? because i don't run or act on my emotions.

Just now, El ramster said:

lOl love it. I keep living rent free.. Saving my stuff.. But did i trade him though? I didn't even reply to that special boy message you sent me.

Why? because i don't run or act on my emotions.

Imagine not acting on emotions yet withdrawing your 401k to flex $200 dollars in order to spell out "Anyone but Pwn"

Imagine

Just now, El ramster said:

and that second you felt so bad and apologized like crazy.. I was loling to the bank. Rammy im sorry im so sorry plz.

messaged me and what not lol. 

Sorry I tried to be a good person

Archived