Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Awesome seeing KC lose. They need Kelce back 100% and need to pay Jones asap.

They looked pedestrian on both sides of the ball and their play calling was horrendous. Far too cute at crucial times.

Losing Eric may be a bigger deal than most assumed it would.

Good observation , I totally forgot about losing EB. Yea they looked Pedestrian on both sides of the ball. This is what happens to a top heavy team. They have a Lot of young players at WR but no established #1 WR… Perhaps even no #2

Nothing is more sweeter than the queefies blowing Peter in the spotlight......oh, nothing is more finer than chef fans being whiners on a.....Friday!!! Cmon y’all , sing along with me! 👍🤣🤣🤣😈😈😈 yes, i flippin despise the chefs and their oh so smug fan base, went on fb this morning?.....what do I hear? Crickets! Just one game, but thank you Detroit and god bless Dan Campbell. Getting ready to fly back home to Cali tomorrow for vacation, going outta San Diego for a 3 day tuna fishing trip, but first the donkeys on Sunday with my best friend the donkey fan. Go raiders!! ☠️☠️☠️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Nothing is more sweeter than the queefies blowing Peter in the spotlight......oh, nothing is more finer than chef fans being whiners on a.....Friday!!! Cmon y’all , sing along with me! 👍🤣🤣🤣😈😈😈 yes, i flippin despise the chefs and their oh so smug fan base, went on fb this morning?.....what do I hear? Crickets! Just one game, but thank you Detroit and god bless Dan Campbell. Getting ready to fly back home to Cali tomorrow for vacation, going outta San Diego for a 3 day tuna fishing trip, but first the donkeys on Sunday with my best friend the donkey fan. Go raiders!! ☠️☠️☠️

When patty threw that last 4th down incompletion my cable went out lol like it was flooded with chef tears.

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Good observation , I totally forgot about losing EB. Yea they looked Pedestrian on both sides of the ball. This is what happens to a top heavy team. They have a Lot of young players at WR but no established #1 WR… Perhaps even no #2

I saw this in preseason vs Ariz when they struggled to score.

Toney dropped a lot of passes including the pick6 iirc. Ugly first game and Pat can’t be their running game lol. 

17 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

When patty threw that last 4th down incompletion my cable went out lol like it was flooded with chef tears.

Oh yeah, chef fans thought it’d be a walk in the park. One of my very good friends (nation member of course.lol) was at the game, he probably thought he was Noah after it was over. He’s 6’6” about 270 so the queef fans leave him alone....🤣🤣🤣

Wondering if any of you W/L is a QB stat put that loss L on Mahommes last night.

couple High passes, but I thought he looked like an League MVP candidate last night that suffered from a lack of weapons and bad drops. I believe those are just excuses and a great QB would find a way to win though. 

think KC wins that game easily if Kelce is in. Rosters matter. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Wondering if any of you W/L is a QB stat put that loss L on Mahommes last night.

couple High passes, but I thought he looked like an League MVP candidate last night that suffered from a lack of weapons and bad drops. I believe those are just excuses and a great QB would find a way to win though. 

Agree.  However, I also put it on Andy Reid. Dude is one of, if not the best coach in the league imo. He got out coached last night  by Dan Campbell… 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Duh, of course it’s QB stat! I remember someone ‘schooled’ me on that in the Garoppolo thread 😂

Of course if that we’re true, QBs would have very similar records with each team they played with, so looking good for us with Garoppolo 😃

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Agree.  However, I also put it on Andy Reid. Dude is one of, if not the best coach in the league imo. He got out coached last night  by Dan Campbell… 

Yup. 

They simply got beat, and I don't know if Kelce playing necessarily means they win automatically. They score more and move the ball more, no doubt there, but Detroit simply came ready to stand toe to toe with the big boys. 

Detroit's players across the board just played more inspired ball than KC's, regardless of talent differential. Detroit, under Campbell, have had a mountain sized chip on their shoulders for a while and just have the talent to see things through now without getting blown out early and often. That's a team ready to respond to challenges, imo. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Did it seem to anyone else that the Chiefs took Dan Campbell a bit lightly, almost as if they were arrogant and thought the Lions coaching wasn’t at their level? Maybe a bit of hubris played a part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

The entire offense aside from 2 drives was pedestrian 

Mahomes definitely had some errand passes but the inexperienced skill positions, playcalling and OL were also to blame. 

KC was fortunate to not have more false starts and illegal formations called

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The entire offense aside from 2 drives was pedestrian 

Mahomes definitely had some errand passes but the inexperienced skill positions, playcalling and OL were also to blame. 

KC was fortunate to not have more false starts and illegal formations called

Overlooked bit here. 

Refs call even a decent by NFL standard games, KC spends the entire night moving backwards whether Kelce and Jones are on the field or not. 

A fair game called, Detroit probably wins by 10. 

• Like 2