Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

Simple: they were a better team last year and made considerable upgrades positions since while the Broncos have made no significant moves over the off-season besides trading for a head coach. 

No opinion, just facts(regardless if they are ignored)

A lot of teams make upgrades and they don't turn out the way they want. Do I think titans finish season with a better defense. Sure I do. But I don't know if they are better yet. Don't know if saints offense is just a mess yet  I'm just saying everything is educated guesses right now. 

8 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

lol Ok if were actually analyzing this:

• Jimmy scored 1 more td than DC
  • The raiders scored 1 more point than the saints
  • DC threw for 100 more yards 
  • The Broncos are objectively worse than the Titans(who made significant upgrades to their roster during the offseason)
  • Both QBs threw egregious INTs in the redzone

Thats actual analysis. One 7 second video doesn't make it better. It would be interesting if we did this every week

Is 100 more yards on 5 more drives really that impressive. 11 drives to 6 drives. 

• Like 3

Just now, dante9876 said:

A lot of teams make upgrades and they don't turn out the way they want. Do I think titans finish season with a better defense. Sure I do. But I don't know if they are better yet. Don't know if saints offense is just a mess yet  I'm just saying everything is educated guesses right now. 

keyword there is "educated" because for the last 3 years the Titans have been the better team. And have upgraded since then. I get what you're trying to say in theory but based on what we know in all aspects the Titans are a better team. 

5 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Is 100 more yards on 5 more drives really that impressive. 11 drives to 6 drives. 

Now this is a good point. But I don't think you would go by how many drives you would have to go by how many more attempts. Because in the five drives it could've been situations where they run the ball twice and throw it three out of the five drives.

Not saying that's what happened in the Saints game because honestly I don't know the run pass ratio on the five extra drives but we can look at the attempts. That would be the more important stat

Edited by Jeremy408

49 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I wonder if any jets fans are making sarcastic jokes about rodgers going down like some raiders fans was about Jimmy g yesterday. I doubt it. 

Jimmy took some real hits tho and got up.

My 2cent rant our ex qb would’ve been shook the rest of the game after a big hit and prolly would’ve slid out of bounds on that last play.

they also have different injury histories  too

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Let's not forget Meyers dropped a td pass and Jimmy led an 11 play game ending drive that could have been points if the game continued.

lets not play the excuse game. 
Saints player dropped a td pass too, think carr kneeled at the end. 

both qbs, got the win, and couldve put up more points. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jimmy took some real hits tho and got up.

My 2cent rant our ex qb would’ve been shook the rest of the game after a big hit and prolly would’ve slid out of bounds on that last play.

they also have different injury histories  too

Man I’ve always clowned Jimmy, mostly because I have a lot of 9er fan friends. But when he ran out the tent and threw that back shoulder dime, he earned some respect from me. I can see why teammates love him.