Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Why if it don't get you in the playoffs. Beating the bills should make them happy instead of raiders beating broncos. They both did the same last year and neither was in playoffs. Rodgers was such a big deal cause they wasn't happy about a great defense just getting them a couple of wins each year.  Not even sure why you brought up the Raiders and Broncos. Do you want raiders fans and jmd to be sad or mad about beating Broncos? 

Because the bills are a better team(Best team in the division) & the Jets haven't been beating them for years(before yesterday they beat the bills one time in three years). Broncos are the worst team in the division & the Raiders have beat them all six times the last three years before this past Sunday.

That would be why

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

Because the bills are a better team(Best team in the division) & the Jets haven't been beating them for years(before yesterday they beat the bills one time in three years). Broncos are the worst team in the division & the Raiders have beat them all six times the last three years before this past Sunday.

That would be why

That's silly thinking. They happy cause they beat a team they beat last year with the same exact game script, that watch them finishing the season out the playoffs and that win didn't mean anything to their final product. But they happy this year cause it was the best team in the division. Lolol ok. Beating the best team in your divison don't mean much if you still finish 3rd in division and  out the playoffs. Ask the browns who beat the bengals 6 out of last 7 times if those games mean much while watching bengals in superbowl and afc championship games. 

Also again why are we comparing it to the Raiders win over Broncos.  You have no legit answer for that. Did somebody say the raiders win over Broncos was a statement win?. Jets didn't make a statement and raiders didn't make a statement. They just both beat teams they beat last year. 

8 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

That's silly thinking. They happy cause they beat a team they beat last year with the same exact game script, that watch them finishing the season out the playoffs and that win didn't mean anything to their final product. But they happy this year cause it was the best team in the division. Lolol ok. Beating the best team in your divison don't mean much if you still finish 3rd in division and  out the playoffs. Ask the browns who beat the bengals 6 out of last 7 times if those games mean much while watching bengals in superbowl and afc championship games. 

Also again why are we comparing it to the Raiders win over Broncos.  You have no legit answer for that. Did somebody say the raiders win over Broncos was a statement win?. Jets didn't make a statement and raiders didn't make a statement. They just both beat teams they beat last year. 

I was making a comparison as to why winning against somebody you always beat can matter(bills) as opposed to a scenario when it doesn't matter(broncos.)

I think the Browns scenario you gave was actually a pretty good comparison though I would argue that the AFC North is much harder to come out of them the AFC East. Generally speaking though, your point here is sound.

12 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I was making a comparison as to why winning against somebody you always beat can matter(bills) as opposed to a scenario when it doesn't matter(broncos.)

I think the Browns scenario you gave was actually a pretty good comparison though I would argue that the AFC North is much harder to come out of them the AFC East. Generally speaking though, your point here is sound.

How did it matter in Jets situation? Thats what I want you to explain. You said they made a statement. They beat bills last year with the same qb. Did they also make a statement when they won that game last year? 

23 hours ago, dante9876 said:

How did it matter in Jets situation? Thats what I want you to explain. You said they made a statement. They beat bills last year with the same qb. Did they also make a statement when they won that game last year? 

I would say because last year it was in the middle of the season in November when defenses in the running game tend to have more of an advantage because of the elements(which is why I don't really see it as the same as the Browns beating the Bengals because that was a rainy game which didn't favor with the Bengals do very much+ Chase talked trash to the Browns going into that game which youre never supposed to do lol). I also think the Brown's biggest problem isn't that they can't compete or that they don't have the quarterback it's just altogether Kevin Stefanski doesn't finish seasons well as a HC for some reason. I think that's the bigger issue than beating the particular team for them.

I also think the Defense did a better job than the last time they won which is saying a lot because they got on Josh Allen in that last win. Also they have to be feeling good about the return of Breece hall coming back from the season ending injury last year and rushing for 127 yards on 10 carries. The Jets were 5-2 before he got hurt(which means they only won two games after he got hurt). 

Overall it showed that them beating the bills isnt a fluke and that if Zach Wilson can take the next step, there's nothing that says that they can't beat the other three teams in the division. These next 3 games(cowboys patriots & chiefs) will also be big deal games for them because it shows like they can contend with other teams that they don't know as well as the bills. 

Edited by Jeremy408

I just watched the Bills v Jets game and oh boy, I just witnessed the worst tackle attempt I’ve ever seen from the Bills punter.

What a complete coward, he didn’t even attempt to get in the way of the returner. He’s getting paid $1.6 million and yet he’s not even prepared to touch him. All kickers should at the minimum be able to tackle surely? 

• Like 1