Around The League V.2

Totty

35 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

@NYRaider you must be glad the raiders passed on this softie. Crying?! how soft.
https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1731467779885138379?s=20

😳 This is exactly why I didn’t wanna draft him. Classic hothead when it gets chipping can throw him off. Crying unreal

He was talking trash in the media this weekend about the 49ers. Even though he wasn’t in the NFL last season. Bulletin board material that the 49ers didn’t need additionally 

3 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Sure, just as long as you understand you’re obsessed about talking about the guy. It’s just weird. 

He’s gone my man. Not our problem anymore. 

we still need to improve the qb position., we still need to get better at almost every level. 

we got a lot of work to do. 

No it's playing out exactly like I said it would. I literally said the defenses in what ya'll called a weak division are strong and Carr plays scared under pressure and is horrible in the redzone winning the division won't be easy. So commenting on other people's post is not me bringing up Carr, and if he was balling out we'd hear it weekly from the other side it goes both ways. It's just too bad people weren't really paying attention to how Carr been playing the last 3 years and blaming everything under the sun because he hits you with a beautiful play from time to time.

9 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

No it's playing out exactly like I said it would. I literally said the defenses in what ya'll called a weak division are strong and Carr plays scared under pressure and is horrible in the redzone winning the division won't be easy. So commenting on other people's post is not me bringing up Carr, and if he was balling out we'd hear it weekly from the other side it goes both ways. It's just too bad people weren't really paying attention to how Carr been playing the last 3 years and blaming everything under the sun because he hits you with a beautiful play from time to time.

You said our O would regress without Carr? I don’t remember you saying that but props if you did. 
I thought for sure you were a can’t do worse guy, and a jimmy is at worst same level. 

If we knew we were going to regress, I just wish we tanked. Traded away players for picks at the deadline instead of staying still etc etc. 

7 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

If Carr was balling every week, his homers would be posting every three seconds about the guy. 100%. Frankie has like six posts this season. If Carr was ballin, he’d have 16 posts a day. Carr homers like WiFiWillie and Frankie and ronjon deserve to eat the crow. They were wrong. And to this day, still can’t even admit it. Flaws in their own personality. 

Weird take, but sure? That said, I don't know ehy you'd lump me with the Carr Homers considering I haven't really said a damn thing about him since he left.....because I genuinely don't care how he does, defeating your position. 

That said, someone who had a 1st round grade  on Malik Willis and was willing to trade the farm for Russ to come marinate really shouldn't be harping on anyone's opinion of QBs. Just saying, I'd pick better battles if I were you. 

Edited by ronjon1990

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

😳 This is exactly why I didn’t wanna draft him. Classic hothead when it gets chipping can throw him off. Crying unreal

Crying during an All-Pro season for the best team in the NFL is a major red flag. I'm sure Tyree won't ever cry because he's used to losing and being a water boy.

3 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

As if the haters werent obnoxious? 
stating Jimmy is the goat is the most obnoxious thing I can think of, and I had to hear it all offseason from one annoying person, who it’s tough to take his qb takes seriously because of.. 

Both extreme sides are painful… 

carr struggling doesn’t make the raiders look good.. cause we somehow ended up with worse qb play… 

some say you need to get worse to get better, but it’s been proven time and time again that’s not true. 

raiders still struggling, yet some of you act like we’ve fixed all our issues since he’s gone haha. 

We are in position to draft a franchise QB this off-season, we are in a better place without him. 

Carr Stans told me the Saints were a contender, they're terrible and have played an extremely easy schedule. Carr is being boo'd off the field by their fans after 12 games.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We are in position to draft a franchise QB this off-season, we are in a better place without him. 

Carr Stans told me the Saints were a contender, they're terrible and have played an extremely easy schedule. Carr is being boo'd off the field by their fans after 12 games.

I just hope we get the right guy. Will root for whoever. Will be exciting to have a new guy we can all be excited about for at least an offseason and a couple games lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Weird take, but sure? That said, I don't know ehy you'd lump me with the Carr Homers considering I haven't really said a damn thing about him since he left.....because I genuinely don't care how he does, defeating your position. 

That said, someone who had a 1st round grade  on Malik Willis and was willing to trade the farm for Russ to come marinate really shouldn't be harping on anyone's opinion of QBs. Just saying, I'd pick better battles if I were you. 

You defended Carr any chance you got and would never criticize him. Just as bad as Frankie without the immaturity.