Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think Mayer is going to be very good and could be the most well rounded out of the three because he can block. Kincaid and LaPorta are both glorified slot receivers but that's typically what the best TE's in the league are.

I'd argue the best TEs can block. Kelce, Kittle and going back to Gronk. Exceptional pass catchers who can block in the run game. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'd argue the best TEs can block. Kelce, Kittle and going back to Gronk. Exceptional pass catchers who can block in the run game. 

Kelce, Andrews, Hockenson are all glorified slot receivers at this point. Gronk and Kittle are both all around dudes.

City of Philadelphia in meltdown over the Eagles right now lol. Idiots calling sports talk radio blaming the coach. They need to looker harder. Jalen Hurts has been awful. Last six weeks, he has a 76.0 QB rating. He honestly looks like Carson Wentz 2.0

Fans also complaining about no linebackers who can tackle lol. Who was it that ignored the LB position draft after draft? That would be Howie Roseman. 

Who was it that gave the bag to Carson Wentz and had to swallow that contract when it became obvious he couldn't play? Howie Roseman

Who's responsible for doing the same thing with Jalen Hurts by giving Hurts the bag? Howie Roseman.

Eagles fans can't see straight. It ain't the head coach's fault. It's your GM and QB.

1 hour ago, PhillyRaider said:

City of Philadelphia in meltdown over the Eagles right now lol. Idiots calling sports talk radio blaming the coach. They need to looker harder. Jalen Hurts has been awful. Last six weeks, he has a 76.0 QB rating. He honestly looks like Carson Wentz 2.0

Fans also complaining about no linebackers who can tackle lol. Who was it that ignored the LB position draft after draft? That would be Howie Roseman. 

Who was it that gave the bag to Carson Wentz and had to swallow that contract when it became obvious he couldn't play? Howie Roseman

Who's responsible for doing the same thing with Jalen Hurts by giving Hurts the bag? Howie Roseman.

Eagles fans can't see straight. It ain't the head coach's fault. It's your GM and QB.

I think it is the classic Super Bowl loser hangover season. 
Philly Fans are ridiculous, like they have 10 wins and a recent Super Bowl win. We just want a taste of the playoffs for starters again lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhillyRaider said:

The Eagles are still currently 10-4 and are coming off one of the toughest stretches any team has had to play all year.

They've played: Cowboys, at Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, at Cowboys, at Seahawks

Their defense took a huge step backward this season and their playcalling on both sides has been meh after losing both coordinators.

Overall Hurts is still having a good year, he's #2 in the NFL with 33 total TD. He had 35 total TD last season, lol.

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Eagles are still currently 10-4 and are coming off one of the toughest stretches any team has had to play all year.

They've played: Cowboys, at Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, at Cowboys, at Seahawks

Their defense took a huge step backward this season and their playcalling on both sides has been meh after losing both coordinators.

Overall Hurts is still having a good year, he's #2 in the NFL with 33 total TD. He had 35 total TD last season, lol.

Hurts also leads the league in turnovers which cost the Eagles a whopping 539 yards lol. He has been terrible. Believe me, I watch them every week.  

Carson Wentz went in this exact same path. He came in, had a great rookie season, generated MVP talk, and then was out of football.

I see this exact pattern with Hurts as he is almost the exact same player as Wentz. Both were mobile when needed, both couldn't read a defense, and both can't make proper progression of their receivers. 

Hurts, like Wentz, is also one of the least accurate passers in the game today. This guy overthrows his receivers by 10 yards or more routinely lol. 

Eagles fans blaming the coach for the QB being horrible and draft blunders by the GM is laughable. I would celebrate for a week straight if Nick Sirianni was our coach.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

3 guarantees in life:

Death

taxes 

carr completely crapping the bed in any meaningless game at the end of the season if the playoffs are on the line 

How’s it meaningless if the playoffs are on the line lol