Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

This. it’s an unwritten rule for victory formation you don’t do that at any level esp in blowouts. That’s bad business Imo.

They won't forget either. Someone is getting blasted the nest time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Nothing to do with sportsmanship, it’s not kiddies football and you’re earning millions of dollars. No sympathy whatsoever, you score as much as you can on an opponent as you may play them again and you want to break their will.

Dude they were in victory formation the game is over, You have literally never seen it done like that in the NFL ever. Like I said if they had lined up to run a play, then yeah you need to stop them, but they lined up to take a knee and pulled some busch league move. The Saints will be the team with their will broken, because every team they play next season will target them. You score as much as you can until you line up in victory formation conceding the game is over.

Just now, raidr4life said:

Dude they were in victory formation the game is over, You have literally never seen it done like that in the NFL ever. Like I said if they had lined up to run a play, then yeah you need to stop them, but they lined up to take a knee and pulled some busch league move. The Saints will be the team with their will broken, because every team they play next season will target them. You score as much as you can until you line up in victory formation conceding the game is over.

100%. 

I’ve heard rumors the Saints players have been running the asylum with Allen as HC. They do not respect him. They do whatever they want down there. The fact they ran that play with Allen saying no is crazy. 

Saints need a real HC and LONGGGG overdue for an entire culture change. I sense entitlement from so so many players on that team. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, I can see that. Doesn’t bother me but it’s no different for me than the Chiefs doing their ring of Rosie’s thing, that was basically taking the pi$$ out of us. 

They still showed they were running a play.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

They won't forget either. Someone is getting blasted the nest time.

Yes sir and the victim will be the qb cause now no other team will believe they will take a knee. 

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Surprised a fight didn’t break out honestly that was hella cheap and cheesy. As a coach I’d be ready to fight.

26 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Stop crying like a women. Teams shouldn’t get blown out then act like a victim. No mercy in football 

You laughing now until carr tries to take a knee next year…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I doubt every team will be out to get them. The Falcons for sure, but I doubt every other team will feel the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

I doubt every team will be out to get them. The Falcons for sure, but I doubt every other team will feel the same.

Ok, I predicted the exact moment Cam Newton was at the end of his career, it was when a DL got in his face for dancing then he danced in the dudes face. I told my buddy every time a guy gets a chance to hit Newton they will put everything into it and won't care about no flag, well the refs actually let him take some brutal hits. Leading to injuries and his final season with the Panthers. If they get a chance at victory formation best believe guys are going to be flying over the line of scrimmage. Not just Atlanta's team.

• Like 1