Around The League V.2

Totty

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

And Barrett Robin's had his melt down in Mexico

I think he was drugged to be honest. Added in he was super stressed that Bill Callahan changed the gameplan on Friday before the Superbowl

Flacco just lost them the game. 

Stroud is a perfect example of how important it is to have a top 10 QB in this league. Probably my second time watching him this season and he’s really good. Great pocket awareness, great anticipation, accurate. AOC is getting sacked on 2-3 plays where Stroud easily escapes the pressure.

We need to draft a QB.

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Flacco just lost them the game. 

Stroud is a perfect example of how important it is to have a top 10 QB in this league. Probably my second time watching him this season and he’s really good. Great pocket awareness, great anticipation, accurate. AOC is getting sacked on 2-3 plays where Stroud easily escapes the pressure.

We need to draft a QB.

Flacco just lost them the game twice. If anyone was about to argue it, it’s now solidified.

3 hours ago, raidr4life said:

And Barrett Robin's had his melt down in Mexico

And there was all that kerfuffle with Bill Callaghan and the game plan where they changed at the last minute and went away from the run game and throwing all the time, I’ve read that was what sent Barrett over the edge. That whole game and build up was just off and I’m not going to say suspicious, but very strange.