Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The 3-4 rings they will have will be worth it

The same thing they said about the Rams and they're one of the Super Bowl favorites after acquiring Stafford. The salary cap is a myth, especially if you have a cash rich owner, because teams can always create more cap space by restructuring money into signing bonuses so it doesn't count towards the cap. Mark Davis being probably the brokest owner in the league hurts us a lot. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Working on my only mock of the year but I really think the Chiefs double down on OT at 58. They know that Tampa game was an absolute embarrassment in the trenches. 

They've also said they're open to bringing back Schwartz and/or Fisher. Adding Brown, Thuney, Blythe, and Long were all good moves to retool their OL. But I could definitely see them going OT at #58, Stone Forsythe would be a slight reach there but a good addition to their OL.

56 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They've also said they're open to bringing back Schwartz and/or Fisher. Adding Brown, Thuney, Blythe, and Long were all good moves to retool their OL. But I could definitely see them going OT at #58, Stone Forsythe would be a slight reach there but a good addition to their OL.

You're going to hate my new mock. 

Remember, it's what I think THEY will do, not what I would do. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Everyone celebrates in the AFC West cause Teddy B doesn't scare anyone and dont have to worry about Fields or Lance 

Assuming Carolina doesn't go QB, after the top 3, two of the top 5 QB's could slide down the board... 

This doesn’t mean Broncos wouldn’t select Fields or Lance if they fell to them at 9. It just means they definitely aren’t trading up for them. Teddy provides competition for Lock and also a brilliant smokescreen so that teams won’t trade up to #8 if Lance or Fields are on the board. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This doesn’t mean Broncos wouldn’t select Fields or Lance if they fell to them at 9. It just means they definitely aren’t trading up for them. Teddy provides competition for Lock and also a brilliant smokescreen so that teams won’t trade up to #8 if Lance or Fields are on the board. 

Yeah, I could still see Denver going QB at #9, but I could also see them passing on QB at #9 now as well. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I could still see Denver going QB at #9, but I could also see them passing on QB at #9 now as well. 

I don’t see it. If Lance or Fields are there, they are the pick. Even Adam reported it after I submitted that post like 2 minutes ago.