Incels?

TecmoSuperJoe

On 1/13/2019 at 12:06 AM, Outpost31 said:

This type of thing is a problem with a lot of people and in a lot of different situations, not just misogyny and chauvinism.  It's this complete and total lack of accountability.  I watched like one minute of that clip before I couldn't stand it anymore.  The dude doesn't groom and he's got an oily face and he's dorky AF, and then you see like a Brady's Bunch credits picture of a bunch of neckbeards and peacockers and they're all blaming women when they're all nerds, dorks, gross, unfit, awkward...

Maybe instead of blaming external sources/people, look inward and blame yourself for your own shortcomings that you can fix.  It's like fat people saying people are biased against fat people.  If you believe that, put down the bear claw stop being fat. 

It's like people who blame others/the Government for being poor while using food stamps to buy cigarettes without having a job and having 7 kids (this is literally my cousin).  No, it's not the Government's fault you're poor.  You're poor because you won't get a job and you won't wear a damn condom. 

Incel is too kind a word for people like this, and I don't even know what incel stands for or is supposed to mean.  Add incels to the much broader collection of mouthbreathing idiots who fail to take accountability over their own actions/inaction. 

"Put down the bear claw. Stop being fat". 

Good idea for a t-shirt. Too bad you'd get crucified if you wore it out in public.

"Maybe put down the bear claw. Pick up the salad."

On 1/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, freak_of_nature said:

This has probably existed for many decades. Now there's just a name for it. 

Also, social media has given a platform and exposure to hate groups and the extremist minorities where they can spread their nonsense without any real  consequences. 

On 12/01/2019 at 8:41 PM, candyman93 said:

People like this have always existed. The internet just makes it worse and helps it grow.

They’re just like other dark parts of the internet. I don’t care what they do as long as they’re not harming people.

If there is one thing the internet is perfect at it is enabling everyone to find people they can connect with.

If you a weirdo into watching My Little Pony there are women (but I'm guessing perhaps dudes dressed as women (or ponies)) out the for you.

If you can't find someone out there to play with your thing then your problem is not being able to use the internet properly.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, Outpost31 said:

This type of thing is a problem with a lot of people and in a lot of different situations, not just misogyny and chauvinism.  It's this complete and total lack of accountability.  I watched like one minute of that clip before I couldn't stand it anymore.  The dude doesn't groom and he's got an oily face and he's dorky AF, and then you see like a Brady's Bunch credits picture of a bunch of neckbeards and peacockers and they're all blaming women when they're all nerds, dorks, gross, unfit, awkward...

Maybe instead of blaming external sources/people, look inward and blame yourself for your own shortcomings that you can fix.  It's like fat people saying people are biased against fat people.  If you believe that, put down the bear claw stop being fat. 

It's like people who blame others/the Government for being poor while using food stamps to buy cigarettes without having a job and having 7 kids (this is literally my cousin).  No, it's not the Government's fault you're poor.  You're poor because you won't get a job and you won't wear a damn condom. 

Incel is too kind a word for people like this, and I don't even know what incel stands for or is supposed to mean.  Add incels to the much broader collection of mouthbreathing idiots who fail to take accountability over their own actions/inaction. 

Something you said caught my attention, I’ve always wondered if poor people having a bunch of kids is a survival mechanism for them. 

More children = More future money

From the little I've heard of them they are basically a bunch of demented losers who hate woman for not giving them their "well-deserved" sex. Never met one in person or seen one online but I'm probably not hanging/posting in the most incel friendly spots.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, candyman93 said:

I’m not sure what you’re suggesting? 

There’s hateful little trolls everywhere on the internet. There’s nothing we can do about it. 

thats not entirely true.  google has actually been doign some interesting stuff with posting anti-extremist/terrror youtube videos at the top of extremist search results and basically trojan horsing people succeptible to extremism into realizing that the hatred is bad

talking about the incel problem (that young men who are extremely extremely vulnerable to extremist violent thoughts and encourages self harm and violence against women and "chads") raises the spectre of how bad it could grow, and perhaps we'll start to get some interesting solutions like that

13 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Didn't Tesla date a pigeon or something

Technically he might've not fit the cel criteria

A real love story. That part of his life should be turned into a feature film - And, told from the pigeon's perspective. 

~~~~~~~~~

I was tempted to add Bobby Fischer, but he did have a live-in girlfriend for a short period of time. However, one has to question if there was anything physical between them? ... In all likelihood, Bobby spent that time enlightening her on the subjects of - "Theoretical Chess with God" & "Subversion: Jewish tactics 101." ... (So, perhaps - he qualifies?) 

~~~~~~~~~

Would be interesting to compile a list of famous incels / suspected incels - To see how they coped.

Tesla & Newton did just fine - A case of intense preoccupation trumping biology. Fischer, on the other hand, fell into hatred. Hatred of Jews in the place of women. 

Mathematics throws up a few candidates:

(Erdos)  - Did just fine.

(Perelman) - Unknown? He could be up to his neck in hookers - Or, have sired more children than Antonio Cromartie... Living with your mother in a tiny apartment would suggest otherwise.   

(Kaczynski / Unabomber) - Hatred for technology consumed him, & he became extremely dangerous.   

Sounds idiotic. If you want women develop superior social skills, always be confident, and be introductory. Most of these guys probably don’t even approach women and expect women to be handed to them on a silver platter. That’s not how life works. Like someone else said, this is like blaming McDonalds for being fat. Put down the beer, fast food, and 600 calorie starbucks frapp and stop complaining. You’re fat because of your own poor choices and perhaps also too stupid to understand basic science of calories in and calories out. 

As for my own “possible hate group” like these I will admit I am guilty of not liking when silver spooned kids get everything without working for it, 95% of these people usually grow up to he awful human beings. So if there is a type of incel group of this, I’d probably be borderline that. I worked for everything I’ve ever had, my education, car, house, every item, you name it. Never have seen a dime from anyone. Yet you see some kids who have everything paid for, brand new cars, college, etc and act like their life is hard and grow up extemely entitled. 

Archived