1 minute ago, Dome said:
11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’re starting to fish now

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I had no move 

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yes my move went threw

Hmmm

@Dome  You think there might be a fish on the line here??

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How would know?

I had no move.....

You walked into that one.

if you were civ why would you want to try and pull out another’s civs move? That’s not very town of you. You’re usually better than this. Asking someone if they had a move in this situation just creates chaos, which is very scummy.

name a time where asking for if a move went thru on day 2 was a town move? I’ll wait. Especially after I gave away information already. And if you were actually reading back earlier you would see I had no move. Or are we forgetting code again playing mafia......

(I miss you playing @Matts4313)

my vote now is on squire

busch light and good night

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I had no move.....

if you were civ why would you want to try and pull out another’s civs move? That’s not very town of you. You’re usually better than this. Asking someone if they had a move in this situation just creates chaos, which is very scummy.

name a time where asking for if a move went thru on day 2 was a town move? I’ll wait. Especially after I gave away information already. And if you were actually reading back earlier you would see I had no move. Or are we forgetting code again playing mafia......

(I miss you playing @Matts4313)

my vote now is on squire

busch light and good night

So now you are saying you had no move.

For someone with no move, why did I see you at Malfatron's last night?

49 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

squire

Make sure you re read this squire. You did pretty dumb twice if you turn your out civ

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll get a vote count up, at some point.

Also, I’m changing the deadline from 9:00 p.m. EST, to the end of the AFCCG because I said so.

I’ll be at the game, so this makes me sad. Any push for a late lynch onto me should be considered a late push by scum for an easy, indefensible lynch. 

Archived