The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

That does make sense. So what would have been the role that would have stopped the turkey dinner from me. 

Maybe swag sent it and it really meant nothing

I’d guess a protection or “therapist” role which would be like a conversion protection 

54 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If turkey dinner dude was roleblocked, he would have never given it to you in the first place I'd be willing to wager 

Could the Turkey have gone through (possible conversion) and gopher has now been converted but playing it off that it failed?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Could the Turkey have gone through (possible conversion) and gopher has now been converted but playing it off that it failed?

I have no idea how turkey could convert somebody or why he would randomly volunteer that information without prodding if it does 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why i come out and even claim i got a turkey then?

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have no idea how turkey could convert somebody or why he would randomly volunteer that information without prodding if it does 

Yeah I get that.  But what would the Turkey do if it had gone through? 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I get that.  But what would the Turkey do if it had gone through? 

I’ve already said I have no idea if it truely was anything. 

Basically my thought was (I posted what happened it before you brought up the idea) maybe the turkey dinner was a way to say they were trying to convert me. Someone swiped the turkey dinner I received on my stoop and said “you’ll thank me later”

I was just putting out there from my pm in case if something else similar was to pop up later. I just thought it was unusual.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, Malfatron said:

@squire12 i dont like an amac/sanchez vote because they are easy whipping boys. especially amac. i can actually see sanchez as mafia because he popped in a few times to potentially avoid an inactive lynch

Interesting take from malf.  He started on Sanchez to begin the game and then decided to go away from it because he was an easy whipping boy....

Tk3, Amac, Md4L are my top 3. Tk3 I'm strongly on for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Amac and I guess Gopher had to be gunman if Squire is telling the truth and they both visited Malf.

@squire12 was it more than just Amac and Gopher who visited Malf? And were you told the names (Do not reveal these names), just a yes or no would suffice?

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’ve already said I have no idea if it truely was anything. 

Basically my thought was (I posted what happened it before you brought up the idea) maybe the turkey dinner was a way to say they were trying to convert me. Someone swiped the turkey dinner I received on my stoop and said “you’ll thank me later”

I was just putting out there from my pm in case if something else similar was to pop up later. I just thought it was unusual.

Could that have been flavor, maybe your role is not able to converted.  For example mafia and certain flavored roles may not be able to be converted bc as in the news flash it said "only bring those with a true heart to my doorstep"

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Tk3, Amac, Md4L are my top 3. Tk3 I'm strongly on for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Amac and I guess Gopher had to be gunman if Squire is telling the truth and they both visited Malf.

@squire12 was it more than just Amac and Gopher who visited Malf? And were you told the names (Do not reveal these names), just a yes or no would suffice?

I hope that SOMEDAY you will become a player who can adapt to new information and be willing to change focuses when it makes sense to do so

Just now, Tk3 said:

I hope that SOMEDAY you will become a player who can adapt to new information and be willing to change focuses when it makes sense to do so

Explain to me what I should adapt to at this moment and the information that should lead to this?

Archived