Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

Just now, buno67 said:

Dw1ckN0XgAABtkG.jpg

This is a quote directly from Monken.

Dude this mentality is going to be perfect for Baker

I’ve seen baker take shots down field on screens. I don’t think he needs a coach to tell him to do so. Just hope they have some check down options or that’s going to get easily schemed by defenses. 

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

2 past Head Coaches on the team thus far.

Todd Monken (Southern Miss); Steve Wilks (Cardinals)

We saw how well that many HCs in the kitchen worked out with Gregg, Hue and Haley. One who doesn't learn from history is doomed to repeat it. Smdh.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve seen baker take shots down field on screens. I don’t think he needs a coach to tell him to do so. Just hope they have some check down options or that’s going to get easily schemed by defenses. 

Not about having a coach tell him or not. Its about coaches and players being on the same level. Having an OC who doesn't like being aggressive and loves checks down and a QB who loves to be aggressive and drive the ball for bigger chunk plays, wouldnt really work.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

We saw how well that many HCs in the kitchen worked out with Gregg, Hue and Haley. One who doesn't learn from history is doomed to repeat it. Smdh.

Well that would be it, if Freddie came in and refused to hire an OC, like Hue did.

Freddie didnt hire just a low level, prospect OC, just so .Freddie and brag about it being his offense. He went out and got one of the better OCs on the market. I dont think Freddie has an ego what so ever. Seems like he just wants to win. 

Archived