Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

4 minutes ago, shuudawg76 said:

Who? Jody??   Cuz this is Jody.  

UAB Assistant Coach Jody Wright

I can see the feminine. 

I usually prefer my women with a bigger chest, although you can clearly see her nipples in this picture, and much more hair, but I can see it. Very bold hair style for a woman shows she has a progressive mindset which is a good thing for a football coach. I can get behind her coaching for my team.

38 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I can see the feminine. 

I usually prefer my women with a bigger chest, although you can clearly see her nipples in this picture, and much more hair, but I can see it. Very bold hair style for a woman shows she has a progressive mindset which is a good thing for a football coach. I can get behind her coaching for my team.

She could get behind you

coaching for your team.

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I can see the feminine. 

@TheeRealDeal or is it@theeanythingWithApulse

28 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

time to get monken his very own Todd Haley playbook 

Jesus I love this.

Freddie realized the importance of continuity and building from an established base.

He could have easily adapted to a system he likely knows better (Arians?) or let Monken do his thing, but he sees the big picture.

Dude effin gets it.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus I love this.

Freddie realized the importance of continuity and building from an established base.

He could have easily adapted to a system he likely knows better (Arians?) or let Monken do his thing, but he sees the big picture.

Dude effin gets it.

I would assume over the offseason him and monk will prolly come in and come up with their own offense or changes/adjustments but use the terminology to keep everything familiar. 

Agian their was nothing wrong with the Haley offense, just that he was a horrible play caller and was too freaking stubborn

Archived