NFC Championship Game - @ Saints

RamRod

2 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Wait, wait, wait. Officials get awarded playoff games based on how accurate they are, and how well they did during the season. So you're here to tell me that after all the reviews, this guy is incompetent?

Maybe the Rams just play like garbage in these big games.

I'm not going to disagree that there are bad calls here and there, but you're looking at it from your team's perspective. If the shoe's on the other foot, it looks totally different.

Funny, you ask me to drop it, when ya'll living with it.

Haha you got it man. I give you two examples of what we have an issue with it you ignore it. Also you came into our sub to push the discussion more, I am not posting this in your sub. Must have struck a nerve. 

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Haha you got it man. I give you two examples of what we have an issue with it you ignore it. Also you came into our sub to push the discussion more, I am not posting this in your sub. Must have struck a nerve. 

2 examples. That's all. When you are talking about somebody being inept, I assumed you had more than two samples, or perhaps that you were looking at both sides.

Yeah, I came to your sub, I didn't see a "do not enter" sign out front, sorry.

You insist that I am pushing a topic, when in fact you guys are going on and on about it in multiple forums. I just thought I would join in your conversation. Perhaps I'm the one that struck a nerve?

I get it though, it's pretty easy to complain about missed calls when you lose rather than the missed ones when you win.

50 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

@NVRamsFan, just ignore him. He wants attention.

Agreed. We are just discussing in the LOS ANGELES RAMS forum how we think a ref that is reffing a LOS ANGELES RAMS game is going to affect the outcome. I mean a 0-7 record with him reffing inculding a 0-2 record this season is nothing to worry about...right... RIGHT? 

I don't really care about the attention, guys. Frankly, I get your point. Psychologically, it just came across as a preconceived defense. Don't get too bent when your opposition shows up and keys in on it.

I'm all about friendly (and sometimes not) banter. It's the Championship game, so you might wanna get used to it.

The last time Peters said something and backed it up it was against the Chiefs. He said before the season started that he couldnt wait to play Mahomes. He said something to the effect of he is going to give him one. Well Mahomes did give Peters one at the end of the game in a critical stop.

I think Peters is going to come out and ball. Talib on Thomas allows Peters to do his thing. I like it.  

Archived