πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 11/25/2022 at 12:03 PM, Jroc04 said:

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/6765392/dak-prescott-iphone-lockscreen-cowboys/amp/

Dak’s screen lock is himself.Β 
Β 

Confirmed turd.Β 

It’s almost like it might mean something to him to play the game that he has stated has been so important for his mental health. You guys are clowns lol.

On 11/25/2022 at 5:45 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

The Cowboys only won by 8 so Β by NFZ logic that was an almost loss therefore the Cowboys are playing badΒ 

Lol. The Giants are a good football team. Better than Philly, probably. Also, the final score obviously made it look like a closer game than it actually ended up being. Philly likely loses that matchup.

12 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s almost like it might mean something to him to play the game that he has stated has been so important for his mental health. You guys are clowns lol.

β€œSomeone spoke poorly of thy king! I must show thee how impertinent thy words are!” - NFZ ferociously white knighting for a dude who will never know he exists.Β 
Β 

You would defend Dak if someone complained about the types of sandwiches he eats. It ain’t that serious bro.Β 

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

β€œSomeone spoke poorly of thy king! I must show thee how impertinent thy words are!” - NFZ ferociously white knighting for a dude who will never know he exists.Β 
Β 

You would defend Dak if someone complained about the types of sandwiches he eats. It ain’t that serious bro.Β 

I’m not white knighting. It’s not even about wanting to support Dak that hard. You guys just genuinely have hilariously stupid takes.Β 
Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

13 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not white knighting. It’s not even about wanting to support Dak that hard. You guys just genuinely have hilariously stupid takes.Β 
Β 

Yes cause the take that it is corny to have a picture of yourself on your Lock Screen is so hilariously stupid.Β 
Β 

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA