πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

16 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Baffles me how much you guys hate him now. Pepperidge Farms remembers the 100's of pages of you guys propping him up vs Dak. His career numbers are actually pretty damn good. Just seems like he picks the absolute worse times to be Super Wentz. I totally see another team taking a flyer on him just hoping he can return to that 2019 form. Even his numbers last year with the Colts were actually pretty good. He's realistically only had 2 subpar seasons since his rookie year. He had some really good years for you guys. Why all the hate?

The thing about data and information is that its ever evolving.Β 

15 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Hm been awhile since I got one, but that’s a fair list.

I kinda want to get a BG one, dudes earned it. What he did in the SB alone gets him in that sphere.

It’s gonna be really tempting to get someone in the throwback next year

I have a green Kelce jersey it gets a lot of respect out and about.Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Baffles me how much you guys hate him now. Pepperidge Farms remembers the 100's of pages of you guys propping him up vs Dak. His career numbers are actually pretty damn good. Just seems like he picks the absolute worse times to be Super Wentz. I totally see another team taking a flyer on him just hoping he can return to that 2019 form. Even his numbers last year with the Colts were actually pretty good. He's realistically only had 2 subpar seasons since his rookie year. He had some really good years for you guys. Why all the hate?

Subpar?Β 
Β 

His 2020 was horrifically bad and got benched (deservedly so) and then cried his way out as soon as he hit adversity.Β 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Subpar?Β 
Β 

His 2020 was horrifically bad and got benched (deservedly so) and then cried his way out as soon as he hit adversity.Β 

Yes 2020 was one of his subpar season. Horrifically bad? .. not sure about that. His 2021 season with the Colts was arguably top 10 statistically.

21 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Yes 2020 was one of his subpar season. Horrifically bad? .. not sure about that. His 2021 season with the Colts was arguably top 10 statistically.

This is truly spoken by someone that didn’t have to watch that turd play every week….

Β 

Please let the Giants sign him then you’ll know, then you’ll really know how much worse than his stats showΒ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Bruh..... he quit on the team. Had his agent go to the media to voice he wanted a trade out of Philly right before Hurts was about to start against the Cardinals. You clearly didn't follow his time here to see how much of an insecure baby he was.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Baffles me how much you guys hate him now. Pepperidge Farms remembers the 100's of pages of you guys propping him up vs Dak.

To be fair,Β  Dak Prescott has had as much playoff success as Carson Wentz since he's left.Β 

One we know sucks now, the other is making $40+M a year to be just as inept.Β  Just saying. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

If DeVonta SmithΒ  can get 71 yds on Sunday vs the Giants. The Eagles will be the first team in NFL History to have a Trio of players 25 years or younger with 1200+ yds in the same season.

AJ (25) - 1,401

Sanders (25) - 1,314

Smitty (24) - 1,129

• Like 1