πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

39 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

You're not trying hard enough as you often go in Cowboys/Dak crusades in this forum and others.Β 

Having said that I do think the Cowboys are the strongest threat to the Eagles this year.Β 

Sure, but I’m not going on crusades to say they’re the best and winning it all. All I’ve really done is make a case for them being a strong team. I don’t really think that’s too unreasonable lol.

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Only one team from the NFC makes it to the SB every year. It’s not exactly bold to have the stance that a certain team isn’t going to make it. Doesn’t mean a team isn’t legit/ a strong team just because they don’t emerge as the outright best in their conference.Β 
Β 

As a Dallas fan I’d be worried about having to go play the Niners in San Fran. Any other team though? Meh. Philly? Meh.Β 
Β 

And if Dallas somehow gets a home field advantage..

Nobody asked. Or caresΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nobody asked. Or caresΒ 

Okay? I didn’t know people had to okay their sports opinion with you before posting. Get over yourself lmao. If you’re going to quote me or join in on the discussion I’ll feel free to respond. Sorry that Dallas is so rent free in your head. Hope it wasn’t a damper on your Thanksgiving :(

Edited by NoFlyZone

24 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Okay? I didn’t know people had to okay their sports opinion with you before posting. Get over yourself lmao. If you’re going to quote me or join in on the discussion I’ll feel free to respond. Sorry that Dallas is so rent free in your head. Hope it wasn’t a damper on your Thanksgiving :(

Cool. Still never askedΒ 

Dallas is basically the Ravens of the NFC. No matter how good it looks in the regular season, it's just not happening. They're gonna lose to the Chiefs or Dolphins or Browns or Steelers in the playoffs, and Dallas will lose to us or SF or Detroit. They probably beat the Saints tho.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Cool. Still never askedΒ 

Cool, neither did I. You really bring high quality content to the forum.Β 
Β 

And it’s genuinely amusing to give off the idea that β€˜no one cares’ when you all blow up my notifications the second I post pretty much anything.

Edited by NoFlyZone

Going to be fun watching this offseason unfold when Dak puts up his best statistical season of his career playing scrubs and is asked to restructure/take a pay decrease from his $59M salary in 2024.

Can't think of a single QB with more pressure to do something,Β  anything in this upcoming playoffs.Β Β 

His Dallas "long term" career literally depends on that outcome.Β 

I say extend him Jerry ,extend!

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Going to be fun watching this offseason unfold when Dak puts up his best statistical season of his career playing scrubs and is asked to restructure/take a pay decrease from his $59M salary in 2024.

Can't think of a single QB with more pressure to do something,Β  anything in this upcoming playoffs.Β Β 

His Dallas "long term" career literally depends on that outcome.Β 

I say extend him Jerry ,extend!

I love how your team is playing (losing) today and you’re still thinking about a man on another team. I mean.. can’t blame ya tho.

59 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how your team is playing (losing) today and you’re still thinking about a man on another team. I mean.. can’t blame ya tho.

We discuss NFCE things here….its the thread. There’s a GDT too.Β 

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I would honestly feel like a moron if I tried to claim my team who loses to every top team is better than the team they just lost to who is a historically great team. It is simply trolling at its finest.Β 

Do you read.. at all? Find the quote where I said that Dallas is better. It doesn’t exist.Β