🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

If Lane misses this game with this new Groin injury it will have a Trent Williams/SF 3 game losing streak type effect on Hurts/Eagles. 

Might get Jalen killed with these 3 DL coming up!!!! Complete and utter game changer!!

Other then Hurts/Kelce, there could be no bigger loss on offense then Lane! 

SF/DET/DAL fans everywhere just got hard ons! NFZ breaking out lube as I type!

Edited by Nabbs4u

21 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I would say not being worried at all by a team is basically saying they are better. If not, surely you'd be worried. 

No. Those do not mean the same thing at all. It’s one thing to like a matchup (especially at Dallas where the Cowboys have been extremely dominant) and it’s another to say one team is outright better. I never came into this thread talking down on Philly, in fact I’ve said that they are obviously a strong team. I’ve simply stood up for Dallas being in that conversation as well, and you all lose your minds over that. 

If one team is better than the other it’s hardly worth talking about. In general I would say they are roughly of the same caliber and are obviously within the top 3 in the conference. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Sorry @NoFlyZone I thought we were gonna lose. You still here?

I mean.. it went down to OT where Josh missed the wide open game winning TD. Could have gone either way, and Buffalo is not a good team. Not sure what you’re looking for me to say here.

Philly likely has locked up the top seed, though. So congrats for that. Sucks that my team will likely have to go on the road.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean.. it went down to OT where Josh missed the wide open game winning TD. Could have gone either way, and Buffalo is not a good team. Not sure what you’re looking for me to say here.

Philly likely has locked up the top seed, though. So congrats for that. Sucks that my team will likely have to go on the road.

I'm really curious to see how the Cowboys do getting into the heart of their schedule soon. And to see if you guys can overcome your Winter Woes.

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm really curious to see how the Cowboys do getting into the heart of their schedule soon. And to see if you guys can overcome your Winter Woes.

Eh I think they’ll do well overall. Hopefully a little stronger on the road to match what they do at home. 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well, Dallas will get to prove themselves soon enough.