πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

PaRtIcIpAtIoN tRoPhY oR bUst

Seriously!!! Like WTF?

Only NFZ and maybe his Alt account in Matts would literally talk πŸ’©, try to justify both losses because they were "Close"?

Cow-******* lost to both Buffalo and Miami. Don't give 2 ****s about now and then , Funny how schedule seems to matter now?????πŸ‘Œ

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously!!! Like WTF?

Only NFZ and maybe his Alt account in Matts would literally talk πŸ’©, try to justify both losses because they were "Close"?

Cow-******* lost to both Buffalo and Miami. Don't give 2 Fuks about now and then , Funny how schedule seems the matter now?????πŸ‘Œ

.. wut. Dude, if you want to follow what I’m saying maybe unmute me. You’re a little lost.

The Dallas Cowboys will not be playing any playoff games in Jerry World.Β 

Meaning the Dallas Cowboys will have to do what they haveΒ  already proven they are incapable of doing which is Beat a good team on the road. Not once (TB), not twice (SF), not even three times (Phi) but 4 straight times (Bal) to win this years SB!Β 

Even the Deaf, Dumb and Blind could read to you the ending to this story NFZ.Β 

But hey you will always have that SB Victory from Dec 10th 2023 to look back upon as proof, We dem Boyz. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

nO ItS sUpEr bOwL oR bUsT

Imagine mocking a rational take.Β 

These guys don’t play games to be the top quarter of the league. lol. They play to win championships. There’s no room for rationale in sports. In case you weren’t sure, they throw a ball around a grid field trying to cross into an end zone to score β€œpoints”. There’s nothing rational about it. In sports, it’s not ok to constantly come up short. Even if you’re always in the conversation. It just shows you can’t get it done. And that’s something you could relate to. You could picture yourself at work watching all your colleagues achieve the pinnacle and you’re just repeating, β€œmaybe next time I guess. I’m good, but not that good. I’m cool with that.” No you’re not. No one is.Β 

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

These guys don’t play games to be the top quarter of the league. lol. They play to win championships. There’s no room for rationale in sports. In case you weren’t sure, they throw a ball around a grid field trying to cross into an end zone to score β€œpoints”. There’s nothing rational about it. In sports, it’s not ok to constantly come up short. Even if you’re always in the conversation. It just shows you can’t get it done. And that’s something you could relate to. You could picture yourself at work watching all your colleagues achieve the pinnacle and you’re just repeating, β€œmaybe next time I guess. I’m good, but not that good. I’m cool with that.” No you’re not. No one is.Β 

I of course agree that they play the game to win it all. Doesn’t change the fact that only one team will achieve that goal out of the 32 trying for it. Your analogy doesn’t make sense, because it’s not like Dak and his team are watching a majority of other QBs and their teams win it all. Getting to and winning the SB is ridiculously difficult. There are some franchises that have literally never done it. Even your franchise has done it once in their entire existence. Falling short of being the best team in the league doesn’t = being a disappointing loser that we need to ridicule as a failure. Seriously, no other team in the league gets this energy. We can celebrate a team for their success, good play, respectability and overall ability without them winning it all.. this is commonplace in the NFL except for when we talk about Dallas.Β 
Β 

And again, this season’s playoffs haven’t even started yet and yet we’re having this conversation for some reason.

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I of course agree that they play the game to win it all. Doesn’t change the fact that only one team will achieve that goal out of the 32 trying for it. Your analogy doesn’t make sense, because it’s not like Dak and his team are watching a majority of other QBs and their teams win it all. Getting to and winning the SB is ridiculously difficult. There are some franchises that have literally never done it. Even your franchise has done it once in their entire existence. Falling short of being the best team in the league doesn’t = being a disappointing loser that we need to ridicule as a failure. Seriously, no other team in the league gets this energy. We can celebrate a team for their success, good play, respectability and overall ability without them winning it all.. this is commonplace in the NFL except for when we talk about Dallas.Β 
Β 

And again, this season’s playoffs haven’t even started yet and yet we’re having this conversation for some reason.

The whole point is that it’s commonplace now in Dallas. When the good is for the taking, they find a way to muff it up. It’s been their calling card since Romo. Of course it’s rooted in hate. The only reason why you’re in thIs forum is because we dislike Dallas. It’s sports hate and it’s the yin to the sports loves yang. It’s the product of people’s passions.Β 
Β 

I just find this whole table flipping conversation hilarious. Maybe it’s not you, but Dallas fans my whole life have been telling me about championships and it’s the only thing that matters and you’re nothing without them and β€œtrophy case” and all that. And now the shoe is on the other foot and all of a sudden it’s ok being just good. I find it intensely comical and convenient and hypocritical.Β 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Campbells pride getting to him there. After the penalty, just kick the XP.Β 
Β 

Good for us though.Β 

Took me at least a couple seconds to be like oh yeah that’s what we wanted.

I like the aggressiveness but yeah just kick it after that many shots