🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Every year I talk my pessimistic self into the cowboys going to the Super Bowl and to prepare myself for the disdain and they always put a smile on my face before they can even make me actually sweat by making the NFCCG (it’s actually been 29 years until the last time they’ve made it there LOLLLLL)

Edited by Wentz you dog you
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The #Cowboys are the 1st team to win 12 games in 3 straight seasons and fail to make the conference championship in any of them.

That is since the AFC & NFC created in 1970 Merger.

Context

They are also the only #2 seed, to lose to a #7 seed. So they have that record too.

48 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Seeing Dallas fans in shambles should bring a little warmth to everyone's heart.

The cowboys packers game was the only one I've enjoyed watching watching this year 

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am hear for your boy @NoFlyZone, kept telling me your Cowboys were a legitimate threat to win a title.

Instead, another hilarious playoff departure.

You’re going to have try and bring up some quotes so I know what you’re talking about. As if I have been active over here saying much of anything lol..

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am hear for your boy @NoFlyZone, kept telling me your Cowboys were a legitimate threat to win a title.

Instead, another hilarious playoff departure.

That's fine, then take it up with him in PM/DM or post something intelligent instead of a childish gif/jpeg. 

As far as I know none of us have done that stupid ish  in here. If so, and I would have seen it, I would say the same thing to that person as well.

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

That's fine, then take it up with him in PM/DM or post something intelligent instead of a childish gif/jpeg. 

As far as I know none of us have done that stupid ish  in here. If so, and I would have seen it, I would say the same thing to that person as well.

As far as I can remember the only person who's pulled that here in the last year wasn't a Cowboys fan, it was a commies fan ihateSnyder

1 minute ago, Danger said:

As far as I can remember the only person who's pulled that here in the last year wasn't a Cowboys fan, it was a commies fan ihateSnyder

Well, can't speak for the other forums. I was referring to anyone in the Dallas forum.