πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, downundermike said:

After I sleep on a pillow of Dallas tears, I will address your fans tomorrow Stephen A Smith styleΒ 

Feel free to talk all the trash you want in here, but going into an another GDT the day of a loss is poor form. Even the Cowboys, who barely count as people lolΒ 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Feel free to talk all the trash you want in here, but going into an another GDT the day of a loss is poor form. Even the Cowboys, who barely count as people lolΒ 

Really ?? Β After NoFlyZone ran his mouth in our forum for months ??

11 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

That's fine, then take it up with him in PM/DM or post something intelligent instead of a childish gif/jpeg.Β 

As far as I know none of us have done that stupid ishΒ  in here. If so, and I would have seen it, I would say the same thing to that person as well.

Untrue, your boy NFZ was in here minutes after the Eagles’ lost the Super Bowl. I shut him down pretty quick but you right going into another team’s GDT the day of a loss is poor forum in generalΒ 

Just now, downundermike said:

There is a difference between coming in this thread designed for NFC East trash talk and going into a game day thread right after a loss. NFZ stays pretty much here when he comes into this forum.Β 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I believe that's mostly if not entirely contained to the NFC East thread, which is... different. I know it might seem strange, but that's just how things go here. That's a thread where we invite the rivals to speak their minds towards us, even if we find the takes nonsensical.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I don't come in here often. I did notice he was posting a lot in here of late. However, as ambitious, passionate and positive spins he tries to post and portray Dallas/Dak I didn't notice anything all that insulting towards the Eagles/this forum. I saw mostly debating, again, albeit a little to naively.

But "debating" or running off at the mouth as you put it is completely different than what you did.

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Untrue, your boy NFZ was in here minutes after the Eagles’ lost the Super Bowl. I shut him down pretty quick but you right going into another team’s GDT the day of a loss is poor forum in generalΒ 

Well, I apologize for that. If I would have seen it at the time, I would have called him out too. Like I said previously, "as far as I know". I didn't know this.

Edited by HDsportsfan

43 minutes ago, downundermike said:

After I sleep on a pillow of Dallas tears, I will address your fans tomorrow Stephen A Smith styleΒ 

Talk your **** here - don’t be a NFZ and venture into enemy territory spewing nonsense.Β 

On 1/5/2024 at 10:25 AM, Art_Vandalay said:

I think regardless of who Dallas plays, if Dallas starts off the game hot and they're firing on all cylinders, they'll win. If they have a rocky start - specifically Dak - it'll snowball for them and they won't be able to recover.

πŸ‘†

Good night, y’all. Good work today 🍻 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

@NoFlyZoneΒ and I have had few debates in our forum. As one would expect some don't agree with him, some slightly agree...you get the picture. I don't know if he has been disrespectful or not. I'm not going to go through and look. I do know he has posted a lot in here of late.

Right or wrong, there's no denying, he's passionate in/with position whether one agrees with him or not.

Β 

• Like 1