πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

boo. Wanted them to use him as the scapegoat. Hopefully they lose some other coachesΒ 

Β 

Actually a good thing. Anyone really think Fat Mike of all people will be the first HC to win a SB with two separate Franchises? Just bought ourselves another year of ultimate failure to come from Dallas.Β 

Now it will be funny if Jerry breaks the bank to keep Quinn in town for 1 more run? πŸ‘Œ

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Actually a good thing. Anyone really think Fat Mike of all people will be the first HC to win a SB with two separate Franchises? Just bought ourselves another year of ultimate failure to come from Dallas.Β 

Now it will be funny if Jerry breaks the bank to keep Quinn in town for 1 more run? πŸ‘Œ

No I don't think they'll get a SB out of it but I don't think he's the #1 problem there. Dak seems like the biggest issue imo. Dude just shuts down soon as the playoffs start.Β 

Quinn had that defense playing awesome then I'm not so sure what the hell happened. Diggs is ok but seems like shortly after he got hurt they were done shortly after. Especially after bland got his int return TD record.Β 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

23 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I feel like McCarthy staying and Quinn leaving is the best case for Eagles fans. I think Quinn is a good DC for them regardless of what happened against GB.

Likewise with Nick staying in Philly is best case for Dallas fans . I don’t know what else Quinn can do to improve the defense, the defense couldn’t make any stops when it mattered πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ, here’s hoping the next coordinator can figure it out πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

7 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

Likewise with Nick staying in Philly is best case for Dallas fans . I don’t know what else Quinn can do to improve the defense, the defense couldn’t make any stops when it mattered πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ, here’s hoping the next coordinator can figure it out πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Quinn is a good DC. One bad outing doesn't really change that. Personally I would love to see him gone, but I am not feeling too confident someone is actually making him their HC.

And ya Nick stinks, but at least we have seen with the right coordinators he can get us to the big game. Hopefully we hire those guys this year... if not he is gone next season. Is Jerry really firing McCarthy next year if they have another successful season? I have my doubts. The Eagles have shown they will make these moves when needed, meanwhile Jerry loves to hold onto his HC come hell or high water. Here's to another 4 years of big Mike in Dallas!

30 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Quinn is a good DC. One bad outing doesn't really change that. Personally I would love to see him gone, but I am not feeling too confident someone is actually making him their HC.

And ya Nick stinks, but at least we have seen with the right coordinators he can get us to the big game. Hopefully we hire those guys this year... if not he is gone next season. Is Jerry really firing McCarthy next year if they have another successful season? I have my doubts. The Eagles have shown they will make these moves when needed, meanwhile Jerry loves to hold onto his HC come hell or high water. Here's to another 4 years of big Mike in Dallas!

Well, it’s the last year of his contract, so unless he gets to Conference Championship , I’m pretty sure he gone. Yea, Jerry loves his guys , Loyalty is a great trait to have , just not in the NFL when you getting the same results over and over again 😩 

I would of assumed before that 48pt WC debacle Defensively,Β  Quinn would of been the naturalΒ  "in house" replacement for McCarthy.Β Β 

Hard to fire the HC and Promote the DC after a performance like that. I'm all for Quinn leaving.

Will be funny though when Wink Martindale undoubtedly takes over as DC. That I'm not to enthused about.

Do the Giants still have a say in where he goes?