πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Manifesting Macdonald to the Seahawks so the Commanders are left with the scraps now.

I think what’s saddest for them is you never want to have your QB that you’ll likely draft be starting from a position of a lame duck 2nd hand coach. If they don’t get the guy they want I’d consider not drafting a QB at all. Starting them in unrest is typically a recipe for disasterΒ 

Washington truly ae idiots, even with the new Owner/GM.Β 

WTF wouldn't Ben Johnson be your very 1st interviewΒ  scheduled after the Detroit loss, "Instead" of interviewing 3-4 others from the 2nd time?

Does that show you as a Person, I'm who they really want? Idiots.Β 

Now watch Dan Quinn cower back to the Cowboys because he knows , He wasn't the true candidate they really wanted to hire in the first place.Β 

Huge for Detroit!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

13 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I'm sureΒ Commanders wanted Ben Johnson and requested to interview him, but he didn't want them. There are reports that he only wanted the Chargers job.Β 

Yep he basically told Washington to eff off.Β  Curious where Washington goes from here.

The ban could last a few weeks or be permanent depending on the severity of your actions. If you try and circumvent the ban by registering another username you will receive an automatic permanent ban and will have your IP address banned as well.

@KiltmanΒ @DangerΒ Β Pretty sure my guy is blatantly breaking forum rules.

• Like 1