πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

34 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Sucks to see, but there’s no way Dallas was not extending him. Everyone saying otherwise was just wishful thinking.Β 

I hope at least they lose today, but doubt it.Β 

I know Dak owns the NFCE but he's the definition of a choke artist in the playoffs.Β 

Here's to counting down years 32 and 33 since their last SB appearance. Let alone win.

Edited by Nabbs4u

54 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Sucks to see, but there’s no way Dallas was not extending him. Everyone saying otherwise was just wishful thinking.Β 

I hope at least they lose today, but doubt it.Β 

This is totally fine in the grand scheme of things. They could have done this last offseason with 50 mil less guaranteed and 5 mil less per year.Β 
Β 

Cowboys were going to be good this year regardless of this move.Β 

Never really thought any other outcome was going to happen. Dak is the perfect QB for the modern cowboysΒ 

get some wins, stack up some garbage time stats, collect the check and be done by mid January.Β 

Never bottom out, but never exceed expectation.Β 

42 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I know Dak owns the NFCE but he's the definition of a choke artist in the playoffs.Β 

Here's to counting down years 32 and 33 since their last SB appearance. Let alone win.

Yeah, I hate that for us.Β 
Β 

A rival team retaining a good player is never good for the rest of the division, specially us since they’ve had our number since he’s been there and the biggest threat to the division each year.Β 

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Yeah, I hate that for us.Β 
Β 

A rival team retaining a good player is never good for the rest of the division, specially us since they’ve had our number since he’s been there and the biggest threat to the division each year.Β 

And yet I'm anticipating in 2028 we we are still counting down year 32 since the Cowboys last SB. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd argue it's a good thing that they extended him. That power structure of Jerry, McCarthy and Dak is what's keeping them away from legit contention.

Dak sucks in the playoffs, but if you're trying to say he's not a good quarterback you're lying to yourself.

9 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Damn, the Cowboys are schooling the best defense in football.Β 
Β 

I sort of expected it when they announced the extension, they start very hot.Β 

Are they the best defense this year?

also they have the 2nd worst starting QB

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dak sucks in the playoffs, but if you're trying to say he's not a good quarterback you're lying to yourself.

Where did I say he's not a good qb? Like you said he sucks in the playoffs. That whole structure sucks in the playoffs. I don't look at the Cowboys as anything legit this year. How could I?