🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Dudes legit. Gonna be a problem for years to come. It’s a bit understated the effect of Allen’s health had on the run game though. It wasn’t just the addition of Payne. Getting both those guys on the line, healthy has made all the difference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Dudes legit. Gonna be a problem for years to come. It’s a bit understated the effect of Allen’s health had on the run game though. It wasn’t just the addition of Payne. Getting both those guys on the line, healthy has made all the difference. 

Reminds me of the argument I got into with a few of you guys this offseason about the Redskins chances of being a top defense this year... too lazy right now to find the thread, but Allen coming back healthy was a big part of my argument. 

26 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Reminds me of the argument I got into with a few of you guys this offseason about the Redskins chances of being a top defense this year... too lazy right now to find the thread, but Allen coming back healthy was a big part of my argument. 

I sort of remember. I think I was one of the posters. Don’t remember exactly the topic but I’ve seen enough to see that those two are a very formidable run defense duo. 

3 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Lmao Norman... what the heck was that. That was Jalen Mills type of play.

Got nervous. Thought that was going to be a TD. Still, awful play. Not like it matters. Falcons have been doing whatever they want all game.