πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Whos got two thumbs and is the freaking God of Draftkings.?Β 

This guy. Me. Bacon. Aka Brock. Sup

I didn't even bother with the Bills Pays crap show...but I won $150 total by doing a few different NBA contests (I entered into three total with just a $3 entry, $1 entry, and $5 entry lol) . The $3 one I didn't place. There was like 9,000 entries in that one.Β 

I placed 3rd out of 792 entries and won $80, and the other placed 67th out of 39,635 people lol. Thank you Klay Thompson, KAT, DeRozan, Oladipo, Siakam, Zach Collins, and Ibaka

I know people never care about other people's fantasy teams....but I just had to gloatΒ :D. Ive been wagering on NFL for years on a weekly basis, and I stopped keeping track but I remember making $6,000 one NFL season in college.Β 

But I can't believe I only recently got into daily fantasy. It's fantastic. I'll do a bunch of small $1-$10 entry fee contests, and sometimes a bigger one if I've eaten more bars that day than normal.Β 

I put in just $50 3 weeks ago and I'm up to $700 now (!!!!)

Β 

Β 

How much they paying you for this bro

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Skins get HaHa for just a 4th, he's been pretty good this year. Also same deal as with Tate where it's an expiring contract, but they'll get a comp pick if they don't re-sign (and comp pick from HaHa would probably be higher). I would have done this in a heartbeat, we are hurting at safety too!

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Skins get HaHa for just a 4th, he's been pretty good this year. Also same deal as with Tate where it's an expiring contract, but they'll get a comp pick if they don't re-sign (and comp pick from HaHa would probably be higher). I would have done this in a heartbeat, we are hurting at safety too!

Not just "pretty good" as of now he is the number two rated safety in football.Β  Another Alabama player, hell we might just be called Alabama East