πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Eagles are far from Bad Shape. Nice try though.

Ok, lets try this again. Right now you need about 20 players next year, you only have 30 something under contract. To get under the cap, you are going to have to cut another 5 or so.Β 

So lets say you need 25 new guys, many of them starters or key rotation pieces. How are you going to improve with needing to do that?

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

The most notable team that does this: The Patriots...it's why they are this good for so long.

Its not relevant to compare yourself to theΒ Pats. No team has ever had the GOAT HC + the GOAT QB, who just so happens to be severely underpaid. And it wont be you guys either.

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

The most notable team that does this: The Patriots...it's why they are this good for so long.

Its not relevant to compare yourself to theΒ Pats. No team has ever had the GOAT HC + the GOAT QB, who just so happens to be severely underpaid. And it wont be you guys either.

I compared the process to the pats...Doug ain't Bill...no one is Bill.

But it's what they are trying to replicate.Β 

Get a great young QB, make sure he has some weapons..but don't overpay or keep them around too long unless they are special talents (Gronk). and make sure to invest inΒ  OL and core of your D.

Β 

That's the pats...not saying we are the young Pats.Β 
We just don't tend to do overly dumb stuff like give out contracts with no outs. Or hold onto guys who are company men or are popular but can be replaces and less than half the cost.

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman

Thats fair. I guess my point is that its going to be hard to follow the patriots way with a lesser coach and a QB contract that will likely push league leading.Β 

Will be yea, only thing I’ll give Doug is he’s very open to change and infusing new concepts. So he will gel with coaches and players we bring in easier than a lot of coaches.Β 

Itll be interesting what Wentz does, he’s obviously gettin paid. But he’s not really a guy who is going to NEED to be paid the highest. I wonder if the Eagles find ways to shadily pay him like the pats supposedly do with Brady.Β 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Will be yea, only thing I’ll give Doug is he’s very open to change and infusing new concepts. So he will gel with coaches and players we bring in easier than a lot of coaches.Β 

Itll be interesting what Wentz does, he’s obviously gettin paid. But he’s not really a guy who is going to NEED to be paid the highest. I wonder if the Eagles find ways to shadily pay him like the pats supposedly do with Brady.Β 

Easy, turn Wentz's food truck into the official supplier of food for the Eagles.Β 

Bag of chips? $14

Burger? $26

Then just have Jeffery Laurie pay the bill every day for whatever the team orders.Β 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El ramster said:

Let’s get this freaking dub boys.. Saints D is trash AF.. Tuffies everywhere Sunday!Β 

eph you, I'm all in on a top 10 pick. Ed Oliver next to Cox is going to be dope.

And we get it. The Saints frighten you and you don't think the Rams can beat them in the playoffs. There's always next year. We got young stud QB's. Let Brees get one more ring before he rides into the sunset and Wentz/Goff for the NFC Championship becomes the next Peyton/Brady. Wentz is obviously Brady to Goffs Peyton.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

eph you, I'm all in on a top 10 pick. Ed Oliver next to Cox is going to be dope.

And we get it. The Saints frighten you and you don't think the Rams can beat them in the playoffs. There's always next year. We got young stud QB's. Let Brees get one more ring before he rides into the sunset and Wentz/Goff for the NFC Championship becomes the next Peyton/Brady. Wentz is obviously Brady to Goffs Peyton.

Image result for spit out drink gif

Β 

I admire your optimism.

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Lol

no ones scared of the saints bro. We damm near beat them.Β 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lol

no ones scared of the saints bro. We damm near beat them.Β 

Yea, and the Patriots almost beat us. Nobody caresΒ about almost.

I'd be scared of the Saints if my team was in the playoffs. They were the team I was most worried about last year and that hasn't changed, because Drew Brees is a 1st ballot HOFer who still plays like one.

Edited by Jeezla

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:
18 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Β 

I admire your optimism.

Gets caught with a weed gas mask ala Tunsil and slides.

He could slide a bit, but yea probably will have to move up a bit to have a shot unless things get real bad.

the amount of Dline talent though you’re gonna get a pretty damn good guy in the first this year.

im hoping for some QB reaches to drop them

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yea, and the Patriots almost beat us. Nobody caresΒ about almost.

I'd be scared of the Saints if my team was in the playoffs. They were the team I was most worried about last year and that hasn't changed, because Drew Brees is a 1st ballot HOFer who still plays like one.

Dumbest excuse ever. That’s like saying I’m scared of GB. What does HOF have to do with anything? Im

scared to face the giants in the playoffs because they have a HOF QB.Β 

Edited by El ramster

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He could slide a bit, but yea probably will have to move up a bit to have a shot unless things get real bad.

the amount of Dline talent though you’re gonna get a pretty damn good guy in the first this year.

im hoping for some QB reaches to drop them

I'm also cool with Quinnen Williams, Greedy Williams, Jeff Simmons, Josh Allen, or a really good (Harry or Harmon if they test well)Β outside WRΒ at #10.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Dumbest excuse ever. That’s like saying I’m scared of GB. What does HOF have to do with anything? Im

scared to face the giants in the playoffs because they have a HOF QB.Β 

I can smell the fear radiating off you. Sell those woof tickets to other Ram fans