🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

The Dallas D is stingy, but I think if they were to make the playoffs and get out of the wild card round they’d get lit up a little on the road in LA/NOLA. Homefield advantage is absolutely crucial in the playoffs. Since the Ravens won in 2012 I feel like every year it’s been the #1 and #2 seed in the championship games

I agree with Nola. We will get crushed in the dome. 

I disagree with LA. That will be a home game for us. Its already happened against them once (GB), and we have a ridiculous amount of fans in Cali. When we play there, there we almost always far out number the Cali team. 

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

GTFOH! No one was saying this and meaning it. Not one poster in this forum wants to get rid of Wentz, Not One!! A select few who are Frustrated with the season and Typically for a decade plus say things out of spite, wanted Pederson gone ("Despite giving them a Ring 10 months earlier).. This isn't Dallas posters judging their opinions off 8 years of mediocrity. This is a team/forum coming off a SB Victory. Not remotely similar. Nice try though.

On 11/18/2018 at 5:26 PM, RBreezy said:

This is a really, really bad team man

On 11/18/2018 at 5:33 PM, ninjapirate said:

So this team sucks hopefully we lose out and go 4-12 so we can draft a good player.

On 11/18/2018 at 5:39 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The reason this really sucks is even our supposed building blocks, Wentz, Lane and Cox, have been all been bad. Wentz accuracy is off, Lane is getting beat bad, and Cox is invisible in pass rush (doing fine in run D, I mean he pretty much always gets a hand on runner if they go his way unless he's double teamed).

On 11/18/2018 at 5:48 PM, Jeezla said:

all you can do is laugh at this point. Team is a joke.

On 11/18/2018 at 5:55 PM, ninjapirate said:

like someone has to be fired for this regardless of what happened last year right?

On 11/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, ninjapirate said:

how many of those raiders firsts can we get for carson wentz?

On 11/18/2018 at 6:26 PM, aussie_eagle said:

Pederson is absolute trash! Luckiest coach in history last season 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:26 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Worst ever loss for a defending SB champ. Of course it happens to us. Blow it up, you don't bounce back from this...

On 11/18/2018 at 6:31 PM, Kiltman said:

They broke Wentz 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Might as well trade him now before other teams figure out he is broken goods.

Jeezla any good 2019 QBs or do we just wait for Tua?

On 11/18/2018 at 6:48 PM, aussie_eagle said:

Nah nothing will change. Peterson is so bad. He should retire now before his ability matches his record 

On 11/18/2018 at 10:23 PM, jonu62882 said:

People who say otherwise are in denial like when I was in denial about Chip being a good coach.

It happens.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Your answer is to Cherry pick posts after a Loss to Dallas?? That's hilarious!!  I'd ask you to find what these same posters were saying after the SB but You disappeared for 6 months.

Enjoy Garrett and Dak!!

Did you miss my point entirely? 

My point is fans are emotional and say crap all the time. Your fans. Our fans. All fans. Im not trying to make fun of any of those posters, I was just pointing out that people often say things in the heat of the moment. And every fanbase also has negative nancys. 

I don't see anything we wrong with half of those anyway lol. We do suck, do we not? I mean nobody's tune has changed because we scraped by the crappy Giants, and Nabbs claim is that your fanbase flips and flops between Garnett and Dak. As far as I can tell, a chunk (granted not the 50% you claim) has completely flipped on DP... and they've held firm with that belief. As for Wentz? Outrageous, I don't think there is a single serious anti-Wentz take on this board, at least not one that any fan would still stand by after they awoke from their drunken stupor.

That being said, any posts from GDTs, in game, are so meaningless and to bring them up is so weak. I'm not sure if you actually did that here, I'm not going to visit each post, just saying. Any GDT in game, on any forum, is going to be full of outrageous hot takes. Everybody gets emotional. Look at posts 3ish hours removed from a game to find the genuine takes, ones worth taking a second look at. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you miss my point entirely? 

My point is fans are emotional and say crap all the time. Your fans. Our fans. All fans. Im not trying to make fun of any of those posters, I was just pointing out that people often say things in the heat of the moment. And every fanbase also has negative nancys. 

But it's not in the moment, you guys have a 40+ page on Dak Prescott...

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well technically we do have 2 pg Threads on both Groh and Schwartz. Couldn't find Wentz's though?? But hey It's all the same right?

But are these even bad takes? I mean...

Although honestly I don't even know why I'm getting into this, just for the sake of it I guess lol. Come on Nabbs, we are Philly, most hot cold fan base there is. I would argue we're not any worse on FF than the rest, but in real world? Oh yeah. We will demand a statue for you 1 week, and demand to tear it down the next. I just say that's the result of unrivaled emotional investment! and years of pain.

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

But it's not in the moment, you guys have a 40+ page on Dak Prescott...

Because Dak isnt as good as Wentz so its easier to debate? And Dak went through an awful stretch, which doubled down on the hate? 

His last 7 games he has something like a 70% completion ratio, 9-1 TD/INT ratio and a 105 QB Rating. He also had a line like that his first 25 games. Time will tell which guy Dak is. But we need an OC/QBC that can develop him. We need our OL to quit playing like ish. 

Also - as I said - the posters making the most noise in our forum are nortorious haters. They hated Romo. Theyve hated every coach weve had since Jimmy. And I mean every. They *HATED* Sean Payton and Zimmer when they were with us. They hate the Jones family. They hate essentially every player on our team aside from Zack Martin. They hate Amari Cooper. 

They are just blind haters. They used to have a little cult called the "DCRA". 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Because Dak isnt as good as Wentz so its easier to debate? And Dak went throw an awful stretch, which doubled down on the hate? 

His last 7 games he has something like a 70% completion ratio, 9-1 TD/INT ratio and a 105 QB Rating. He also had a line like that his first 25 games. Time will tell which guy Dak is. But we need an OC/QBC that can develop him. We need our OL to quit playing like ish. 

Also - as I said - the posters making the most noise in our forum are nortorious haters. They hated Romo. Theyve hated every coach weve had since Jimmy. And I mean every. They *HATED* Sean Payton and Zimmer when they were with us. They hate the Jones family. They hate essentially every player on our team aside from Zack Martin. They hate Amari Cooper. 

They are just blind haters. They used to have a little cult called the "DCRA". 

That's actually all Oland's alts. A sleeper operation we launched years ago. Spider has been causing quite a ruckus in your forum I see. Very good.

• Like 2