πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

55 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

If the Eagles win on MNF,Β they will pick up Hunt just in time for Dallas and take the division. Book it.

Cowboy fan that is scared ****less. Rooting for the Skins.

I wouldn’t be that scared man, pretty sure that whoever wins the division will get smokedΒ in the playoffs lol

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

With regards to my quote, I was just saying that we suck this year compared to last year, which is obvious. I wasn't really advocating for firing anyone, except maybe Schwartz (we'll see if there's any improvement there).Β  I wouldn't want to fire Doug though, unless this mediocrity continues.Β 

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just watched A Football Life for Dawkins "again". LOL

God I wish we had that type of Leader/Player/Beast again.Β 

Malcolm as close as we're going to get for a long time probably. He's no Dawkins obviously but he's one of the unquestioned leaders on the team.

Β 

Also one of three players on the defense actually doing something this season.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

Malcolm as close as we're going to get for a long time probably. He's no Dawkins obviously but he's one of the unquestioned leaders on the team.

Β 

Also one of three players on the defense actually doing something this season.

Yeah leadership is not something our D lacks, it lacks talent. Malcolm is the man, and he did an admirable job rallying together that rag tag group of scrub DBs in the 2nd half last week. He's never been an amazing safety, just doesn't have the speed to reliably serve as the last line of defense or cover sideline to sideline,Β but he's a damn good one. Plays his heart out and is very heady player.Β 

22 hours ago, RBreezy said:

I wouldn’t be that scared man, pretty sure that whoever wins the division will get smokedΒ in the playoffs lol

Nah man, it's gonna be a NYG 2007 or 2011 type run. Our pass rushers will dominate and Dak will throw 180 yards or so to win playoff games.Β 

Wasn't surprised by the Saints result at all. Eagles are more dangerous if they can find a run game.

Edited by WheatieMan

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well let's see what they do vs Dallas. No way we're the favorite so UnderDogs it is!!

Let's eat!

Β 

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

We're going to beat dallas,Β  but get stomped by rams and texans

Β 

9 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Its do or die against the Cowboys... I think if we beat them, we have a chance to go on a run.Β 

I have nothing to base this on, but I think we molly-whoop you guys. There is zero logic in me thinking that, but I still feel that way. Im talking a 20+ point beat down.