πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I fully recognize Wentz..... but what if.

Foles is considered a living God and allowed to test FA without interferenceΒ  from the FO trying to retain him.

No Wentz wont be traded to Dallas ala McNabb to Washington. Even if offered a Jerry's  Ransom. 😎

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yea I don’t get it

Dak confidence boost? Only thing I can think of. They rested Zeke and anyone else with even a sore pinky, so they obviously weren't treating it like any other week. Could have easily backfired but ended up working out because this was one of the best games I ever saw from Dak, at least whenever I tuned in. He almost never converts 3rd and longs but I think all of his TDs to that TE were on 3rd and long situations. Also the GW throw, while a better catch than throw, was still a pretty incredible play. Still, not worth giving the Giants a pick ~4 spots higher, they should have rolled over towards the end. Giants are picking before the Jags now, and they are the 1st QB needy team picking. While next year's class is much better, I'd still rather see them putt off getting a QBOTF for another year to further shorten the time they will have Saquon and be competitive.

As much as it would of been nice playingΒ at Home, in the Linc. Anyone else happy were not facing SeattleΒ and RussellΒ  Wilson?

Good luck Dallas. Well not reallyΒ  but you get what I'm saying.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

As much as it would of been nice playingΒ at Home, in the Linc. Anyone else happy were not facing SeattleΒ and RussellΒ  Wilson?

Worst matchup for them honestlyΒ 

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:
6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Worst matchup for them honestlyΒ 

Why do you say that? I think its a good match up. Their biggest strength is our biggest strength. But theyve been trash on the road this year.