🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So you do need me to draw it in crayon how I predicted the Cowboys at 9 (ended up 10), the Eagles not winning the division and our defense being awesome came correct?

One wonders how you are literate enough to read this post. 

You, sir, are the most impressive poster I have seen on this site. The predictions are uncanny. You should write a blog....or start a reddit thread about your prognostications. But you’d have to find another site to go to after those were wrong. I mean, if they ever were wrong.

Always with the lawyer talk. All your trap-dooring. “Dallas wins 9 (give or take 2 game)”. “Eagles get mopped up Sunday (but football is fickle so who knows)”.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

FWIW as of today, without the benefit of seeing what happens in the offseason, I think you guys will be a sub 6 win team next year. 

Another sterling submission. 

How can you even think about a prediction, full well knowing and admitting that the offseason changes the landscape of every team. Coaches, FA, drafting. What’s even the point? 

Matts you were wrong, we won 10 games. 

“Well, I said BEFORE the offseason.” 

Oh, ok. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Another sterling submission. 

How can you even think about a prediction, full well knowing and admitting that the offseason changes the landscape of every team. Coaches, FA, drafting. What’s even the point? 

Matts you were wrong, we won 10 games. 

“Well, I said BEFORE the offseason.” 

Oh, ok. 

Nah, you guys have one of the worst front offices and rosters in the NFL going into next year. You are going to be terrible. If some how you do some magic, I can obviously change my mind. Thats the purpose of new information. But you guys will be the worst team in the East in 2019. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah, you guys have one of the worst front offices and rosters in the NFL going into next year. You are going to be terrible. If some how you do some magic, I can obviously change my mind. Thats the purpose of new information. But you guys will be the worst team in the East in 2019. 

Take this rope, Matts. 

At least you’re moving away from that fence though and growing a pair. 

Edited by Jroc04

18 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Take this rope, Matts. 

At least you’re moving away from that fence though and growing a pair. 

IT just clicked. You think I am a professional prognosticator. Not just a rando sharing his opinion. 

News flash. I am a rando just sharing his opinion. I am not giving you a bidding line, I am just talking to other football dudes about what I think.

Though maybe you should be on what I say. I am right a lot. 

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Yo honestly I think the Eagles will win 8 games (+/- 8 due to injury) next year 

I know it's a hot take. But I honestly feel like the Philadelphia Eagles will be in the National Football League next season. Probably.

• Like 2