πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 hours ago, Daimonas said:

I know it's a hot take. But I honestly feel like the Philadelphia Eagles will be in the National Football League next season. Probably.

Literally every prediction thread ever you will find some saying that "A team has a ceiling of 10 wins, floor of 6". But I make a very similar comment and you all lose your mind.

Β 

Do you think your team would have won 11 games if it werent for some of the injuries? Because, thats what I thought you would be.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Literally every prediction thread ever you will find some saying that "A team has a ceiling of 10 wins, floor of 6". But I make a very similar comment and you all lose your mind.

Β 

Do you think your team would have won 11 games if it werent for some of the injuries? Because, thats what I thought you would be.

lol No one brought it up! You did!Β 

You want some kind of pat on the back for the prediction. It was a lame, middle of the road prediction. That’s why people are giving you ish. Not because of the initial statment. But because you needed to be recognized for some grey prediction.Β 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol No one brought it up! You did!Β 

You want some kind of pat on the back for the prediction. It was a lame, middle of the road prediction. That’s why people are giving you ish. Not because of the initial statment. But because you needed to be recognized for some grey prediction.Β 

You are really struggling with this.

The prediction was 9 wins. I gave a floor and ceiling with it.Β 

The prediction we would have a top 10 defense.Β 

The prediction for the Eagles was 11 wins. I gave a floor and a ceiling with it.Β 

The prediction was you guys werent a lock for the division.

Utilizing the floor and ceiling, I was 100% correct. Even if you go with the normal prediction (9 wins for us, 11 for you) it was really really close.Β 

Β 

It was unquestionably better than any one else in this forum. Especially those kept calling me a stupid homer (nabbs) or stating the Cowboys would be one of the very worst teams in the NFC (kilty).Β 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You are really struggling with this.

The prediction was 9 wins. I gave a floor and ceiling with it.Β 

The prediction we would have a top 10 defense.Β 

The prediction for the Eagles was 11 wins. I gave a floor and a ceiling with it.Β 

The prediction was you guys werent a lock for the division.

Utilizing the floor and ceiling, I was 100% correct. Even if you go with the normal prediction (9 wins for us, 11 for you) it was really really close.Β 

Β 

It was unquestionably better than any one else in this forum. Especially those kept calling me a stupid homer (nabbs) or stating the Cowboys would be one of the very worst teams in the NFC (kilty).Β 

Okay since this seems to be some sort of validation thing instead of some fun banter I'll lay it out for you.

Β 

Literally nobodyΒ cares whether you made some sort of middle of the road prediction or some transcendent insane prediction that no one on the planet could have come up with. It literally does not matter. You were going to get clowned no matter what you said the second you came in looking for validation for it;Β whether it was legitimate or just you meme-ing. Just chalk it up to us being stupid whether we are or aren't and be done with it. We don't need 3 pages of you and jroc reiterating your points.

Β 

This is my only problem with you (as if my opinion really matters). You come in, you say something for fun banter, and then someone replies and instead of being "haha okay you're dumb let's move on" you turn it into a 5 page penis measuring contest. It's not meaningful discussion, it's not trolling. It's just purposeless post filling.

Β 

I actually really like that you come in here and stir the pot. It makes the forum more fun when rival posters come in and talk smack. It just gets redundant when it turns into an infinite loop of you and one of us post the same point 9 times in a row and then grown adults on both sides turn into pre-teens verging on the "im taking my ball and going home" mentality.Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

This is my only problem with you (as if my opinion really matters). You come in, you say something for fun banter, and then someone replies and instead of being "haha okay you're dumb let's move on" you turn it into a 5 page penis measuring contest. It's not meaningful discussion, it's not trolling. It's just purposeless post filling.

Some times I get drunk or bored or both. Today,Β I am amped to 5000 about the game tonight while simultaneously attempting to avoid some of the toxic Cowboys posters. So I am reading your forum in boredom.Β 

Β 

I should probably go for a jog or something.Β 

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

Okay since this seems to be some sort of validation thing instead of some fun banter I'll lay it out for you.

Β 

Literally nobodyΒ cares whether you made some sort of middle of the road prediction or some transcendent insane prediction that no one on the planet could have come up with. It literally does not matter. You were going to get clowned no matter what you said the second you came in looking for validation for it;Β whether it was legitimate or just you meme-ing. Just chalk it up to us being stupid whether we are or aren't and be done with it. We don't need 3 pages of you and jroc reiterating your points.

Β 

Β 

I actually really like that you come in here and stir the pot. It makes the forum more fun when rival posters come in and talk smack. It just gets redundant when it turns into an infinite loop of you and one of us post the same point 9 times in a row and then grown adults on both sides turn into pre-teens verging on the "im taking my ball and going home" mentality.Β 

No the problem is you actually read what Matt’s writes.....