πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nope, congrats on the Win and Shanked FG. Would you have checked in had you loss?Β 

No need to respond, we know the answer.

Don’t care about the win, though it does give the Giants and Eagles the same exact 1-2 record.Β But more importantly how about the debut by the rookie? Good luck dealing with that for the next decade ;)

26 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Don’t care about the win, though it does give the Giants and Eagles the same exact 1-2 record.Β But more importantly how about the debut by the rookie? Good luck dealing with that for the next decade ;)

As long as we have a Healthy Wentz and our Defense doesn't turn into the Bucs, I'm ok with that. Then again, we're playing pretty close to that level currently, so who knows?

The tumble will be amazing. Lovely hearing from a good team beating up on the 3 worst teams in the league thinking they are great. Literally a missed chip shot FG from beating three teams that are winless. lol Let that sink in, combined record of 1-8 after tonight and should be 0-9. I got news for you, they all ain’t Miami, Keenum and Eli.Β 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The tumble will be amazing. Lovely hearing from a good team beating up on the 3 worst teams in the league thinking they are great. Literally a missed chip shot FG from beating three teams that are winless. lol Let that sink in, combined record of 1-8 after tonight and should be 0-9. I got news for you, they all ain’t Miami, Keenum and Eli.Β 

Dak

Keenum

Fumble Jones

wINTz

Β 

Clearly the QB pecking order. Luckily our schedule remains soft with upcoming matches against loser franchises like the lions and eagles. Just got to make it through the Packers and Saints.Β 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak

Keenum

Fumble Jones

wINTz

Β 

Clearly the QB pecking order. Luckily our schedule remains soft with upcoming matches against loser franchises like the lions and eagles. Just got to make it through the Packers and Saints.Β 

You don’t watch Eagles’ games.Β 

Β 

You got a monster schedule bruh. Keep that chest out, will ya? And make sure your browser history stays out of reddit when things start to crack. You guys opened up the season in a cupcake factory. I personally love that youreΒ hyped up and not seeing the forest for the trees.Β 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You don’t watch Eagles’ games.Β 

Β 

You got a monster schedule bruh. Keep that chest out, will ya? And make sure your browser history stays out of reddit when things start to crack. You guys opened up the season in a cupcake factory. I personally love that youreΒ hyped up and not seeing the forest for the trees.Β 

FVVu9FhHkcdLeVBTppx9e9VrNvdAWbEZk9Rzu4YC

Β 

Brah, the Giants are just as good as the Eagles with a better QB

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you add all the wins for the Eagles, Redskins and Giants... we still have more.Β 

You see that pointΒ differential? Sexy.Β 

PS: Wentz is still the worst QB in the division.

3 weeks. lolΒ 

It’s like you haven’t been a cowboy fan the last 20+ years. You know what’s coming.Β 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

3 weeks. lolΒ 

It’s like you haven’t been a cowboy fan the last 20+ years. You know what’s coming.Β 

Wrong, I am full of pure, unadulterated homerism. We are winning the Superbowl.Β 

On an unrelated note, it appears the Eagles players still hate Wentz.Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

On an unrelated note, it appears the Eagles players still hate Wentz.Β 

Β 

Lmao. Wentz gets clobbered by 3 dudes while the Oline is looking like the guys standing around on King of the Hill. This combined with 7 atrocious drops makes me think they may actually hate Wentz.