Was this the worst call in NFL history?

evilpimp972

23 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Not what I meant. People obviously took you for a Saints fan prior to the game, that's all I was asking. On the Saints thread it did seem like you were against the Rams heavy. Just curious hahaha

He's a Saints fan.

23 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Act like it wasn’t a monumental blown call. I don’t know man, I feel for you guys and people saying you don’t deserve to be there. It sucks, but don’t be the fans who try to downplay the magnitude of that no call.

I don't think it's a big deal, and I don't think it's something most people will care about as we distance ourselves from the call. For example, there were much bigger blown calls in the Seahawks-Steelers Super Bowl. Yet, nobody really cares anymore.

39 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He's a Saints fan.

I don't think it's a big deal, and I don't think it's something most people will care about as we distance ourselves from the call. For example, there were much bigger blown calls in the Seahawks-Steelers Super Bowl. Yet, nobody really cares anymore.

Mangini said that the Steelers were called on 2 PI's that weren't PIs on them. They probably would have won. had the saints not gotten that break this game is being played in LA.

And how mysterious that the rams HC/Qb communication was dead to start the game. And!

[Klein] Special teams coordinator John Fassel said Greg Zuerlein stepped on a metal plate beneath the Superdome turf and strained his left foot. Fassel said he was not aware of the issue during the game. It did not affect Zuerlein's accuracy. He is expected to practice this week.

The only thing the saints forgot to do was poison our gatorade. Real talk. They did/had every advantage. 

14 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Mangini said that the Steelers were called on 2 PI's that weren't PIs on them. They probably would have won. had the saints not gotten that break this game is being played in LA.

And how mysterious that the rams HC/Qb communication was dead to start the game. And!

[Klein] Special teams coordinator John Fassel said Greg Zuerlein stepped on a metal plate beneath the Superdome turf and strained his left foot. Fassel said he was not aware of the issue during the game. It did not affect Zuerlein's accuracy. He is expected to practice this week.

The only thing the saints forgot to do was poison our gatorade. Real talk. They did/had every advantage. 

Headsets have been going dead for years.  And someone always calls conspiracy when it happens.

Metal plate beneath the turf sounds odd.  Exactly where was the metal plate at? 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Headsets have been going dead for years.  And someone always calls conspiracy when it happens.

Metal plate beneath the turf sounds odd.  Exactly where was the metal plate at? 

It's always the opposing team dealing with dead head sets though.. That's no theory this is fact.

And i can't tell you.. Just read that today. 

32 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It's always the opposing team dealing with dead head sets though.. That's no theory this is fact.

And i can't tell you.. Just read that today. 

Well the home team probably has quick access to backups of anything that doesn't work.

Edit

Actually, looks like the NFL supplies both teams headsets on game day.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

He's a Saints fan.

I’m not but continue this odd conspiracy theory. It fits your personality.

Jrry, you’re not this stupid. I know that. It was a blatantly obvious penalty in the most important moment of the game. You can continue to try to diminish the significance of that play, but it’s a bad take and you know it deep down inside.

Been around this circle enough. Good luck next Sunday, you’ll need it. The GOAT is ready, and I promise you they won’t give you the 2nd chances the Saints did.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’m not but continue this odd conspiracy theory. It fits your personality.

Jrry, you’re not this stupid. I know that. It was a blatantly obvious penalty in the most important moment of the game. You can continue to try to diminish the significance of that play, but it’s a bad take and you know it deep down inside.

Been around this circle enough. Good luck next Sunday, you’ll need it. The GOAT is ready, and I promise you they won’t give you the 2nd chances the Saints did.

Well, the Patriots needed a second chance to beat the Chiefs. But hey, I'm not the one stupid enough to believe this will continue to be a big deal moving forward. Bad calls happen every week.

18 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, the Patriots needed a second chance to beat the Chiefs. But hey, I'm not the one stupid enough to believe this will continue to be a big deal moving forward. Bad calls happen every week.

People STILL bring up the Tuck Rule and that was actually a rule that they called correctly. You do you though.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

People STILL bring up the Tuck Rule and that was actually a rule that they called correctly. You do you though.

Yeah, the tuck rule is totally a big deal today. I hear it mentioned on rare occasion. *eyeroll*

Archived