Was this the worst call in NFL history?

evilpimp972

30 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Ill give you another example, remember the year the Pats played the Colts in the playoffs and the Colts receivers were complaining how the Pats defenders were mugging them all game long and no flags were being thrown? The NFL AFTERWARDS enforced PI calls even more. Why couldnt they just call them in that game? Why they had to wait till after the Pats mugged the Colts receivers all game long and then win before they want to enforce the PI calls more strict? Yet nobody seems to talk about that either. And those Colts receivers wasnt TommyLee Lewis. They were Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. Both guys were decorated/all-time great receivers. 

Not what happened. This is what created the "face guarding" rule.

When the Niners made the big comeback to beat the Giants in the playoffs, the Giants lost on a bad snap for a field goal. The holder tried to save the play and threw in downfield and the receiver got tackled if I remember right. It should have been PI, they got the apology from the league afterwards. If it was a regular pass play it would have been obvious. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Big difference between a bad call, and a call of that magnitude. You know this.

Your team wasn't the first nor will it be the last to get jobbed by a bad or missed call.   As I said  - the best way to address this is ensure it doesn't happen again.   You know there is nothing that can be done about it now.  It will open one hell of a Pandora's box.   

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Your team wasn't the first nor will it be the last to get jobbed by a bad or missed call.   As I said  - the best way to address this is ensure it doesn't happen again.   You know there is nothing that can be done about it now.  It will open one hell of a Pandora's box.   

Not my team, also when have I said otherwise? No one expects Goodell to put the Saints in the Super Bowl. I just think its crazy that something of this magnitude happened and he hasn't even addressed it. He's just hoping people will forget about it. Is he holding the refs accountable? Nobody knows.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Not my team, also when have I said otherwise? No one expects Goodell to put the Saints in the Super Bowl. I just think its crazy that something of this magnitude happened and he hasn't even addressed it. He's just hoping people will forget about it. Is he holding the refs accountable? Nobody knows.

"Something of this magnitude" lol

29 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Curious why you have the hate against the Rams. And don't say the non-call because you were against it all the week prior. Which I think is also why people think you're a Saints fan

37 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Curious why you have the hate against the Rams. And don't say the non-call because you were against it all the week prior. Which I think is also why people think you're a Saints fan

Dude I don’t hate the Rams lol. I literally said I feel bad that you guys have to deal with this.

Youre sensitive because people are complaining about this call. I. Get. It. That doesn’t mean I hate the Rams. I feel bad the Saints got screwed. I feel bad Rams fans now have to hear that their Super Bowl Tripp’s is tainted.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Dude I don’t hate the Rams lol. I literally said I feel bad that you guys have to deal with this.

Youre sensitive because people are complaining about this call. I. Get. It. That doesn’t mean I hate the Rams. I feel bad the Saints got screwed. I feel bad Rams fans now have to hear that their Super Bowl Tripp’s is tainted.

Not what I meant. People obviously took you for a Saints fan prior to the game, that's all I was asking. On the Saints thread it did seem like you were against the Rams heavy. Just curious hahaha

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

"Something of this magnitude" lol

Act like it wasn’t a monumental blown call. I don’t know man, I feel for you guys and people saying you don’t deserve to be there. It sucks, but don’t be the fans who try to downplay the magnitude of that no call.

Just now, btfd16 said:

Not what I meant. People obviously took you for a Saints fan prior to the game, that's all I was asking. On the Saints thread it did seem like you were against the Rams heavy. Just curious hahaha

Would you want to listen to Ramster and Jrry if you weren’t a Rams fan? 😂😂😂

Archived